Abled Bodied Spencer-Fitchburg He/She Starts GoFundMe For Gas Money To Get To Gardner To Pick Up SSI Check Because He/She Is Too Depressed To Work And Roommate Is Pregnant
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
This might be the most pathetic GoFundMe we’ve ever seen:
A quick breakdown:
- This appears to be 4 random people, at least two of whom are lovers, sharing an apartment and one car in Spencer that is low on gas.
- They want $100, because GFM takes “about half or more.” In reality GFM takes 5%.
- They need the money for gas because “Mike” can’t get to “work” on a quarter tank.
- Kellie Petty, the “wife” of Dalton, can’t get to work without gas money.
- Danielle, who of course is pregnant, can’t get to her OBGYN appointment.
Yes ,someone looked at this face
And said, “I’d like to fornicate with that.” Anything is possible in this great land of ours.
- Dalton Petty, the person who made this GFM, needs gas money to get to Gardner to pick up her/his SSI check.
- Without gas money they can’t get to the unemployment office, or any other government agency that’s handing out cash to free loaders.
- Dalton can’t get to his/her psych appointment (paid for by the taxpayers via Masshealth) in order to get more meds (paid for by the taxpayers).
- They need gas to get to Leominster in order to be the defendant in a court case.
- They’re selling all their “stuff” but they’re not getting what they believe is market value, even though the free market has determined what the crap their selling is worth. For instance, no one wanted to buy this $400 preemie doll that can’t open its eyes.
- They’re not asking for sympathy, just cash. Don’t worry, they never limit themselves when they go grocery shopping.
- Dalton vowed to never make “one of these again,” so clearly he/she is a GFM trap queen/king. Turns out Dalton, who used to go by “Lex” before “Lex” (a chick) realized that she was a dude named named Dalton, had another GoFundMe up looking for $1,000 in moving expenses just a few months ago.
Of course they moved from Fitchburg to Spencer. That’s what we call the ratchet expressway. And as usual, nothing is their fault.
Anyway, it’s not enough that these abled bodied adults in their early 20’s are receiving SSI, unemployment, and Masshealth. We don’t do enough for them already. Now they want gas money too, because they can’t afford to drive to Gardner to pick up more free shit. And these grown adults have no problem putting themselves out there like this. Must be fun to have no shame whatsoever.
Don’t get them wrong, Dalton would work, but he/she can’t because of depression:
It’s the worst. I get depressed thinking about work too. Where can I get my depression check?
Even though they can’t afford to drive anywhere, they sure do have plenty of available resources to take in new pets though.
And go bowling
Hey Dalton, here’s an idea – if you want to get a job, make yourself look somewhat presentable. Whatever you do, don’t do this to your face:
Barnum and Bailey has left town. There’s no one left looking to hire someone who looks like they got beat up by a stapler. A couple friends pointed this out, but it’s not a big deal because Lex/Dalton knows a CNA that go the same piercing:
It’s probably true. There’s no job that attracts a higher percentage of ratchets than a CNA.
Anyway, it’s a free country so no one is forcing anyone else to give money to these people. But the real travesty is that Dalton proudly collects SSI, despite being able bodied and capable of working. Dalton more than likely is on Masshealth, and will be the first to complain if taxpayer funded health insurance doesn’t pay for her to become him with a call to the magic penis fairy. We are all paying for this:
We urge you to support the following local businesses.