Batshit Crazy Cat Lady Mob DESTROYS A Woman Who They Think Kidnapped, Killed, And Stuffed 9 Kittens, Because A Shady Non-Profit Cat Rescue Told Them To
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Everyone and their mother messaged us about this Facebook post tonight, involving an alleged cat kidnapping. The Odd Cat Sanctuary, which is a non-profit rescue sanctuary located out of Salem, orchestrated the delivery of a litter of kittens from Sturbridge to Lynnfield. It’s over an hour away:
And to get the cats there they hired a volunteer by the name of Jahna Walsh. But the cats never made it to Lynnfield. And then this happened:
Thousands of comments later and all hell has broken loose on the Facebook machine, the likes of which we have NEVER seen before. And we find ass parade explosions on Facebook for a living.
Before we go any further, here are the facts that are known:
- Jahna Walsh works for Zoo Creatures, which is a pet store in Plaistow NH (next to Haverhill). We’d link their Facebook page but they shut it down after being attacked by an Internet mob of crazy cat psycho broads. Here’s their Yelp.
- Jahna does taxidermy, so naturally everyone believed that these rescue people just handed out nine cats to Cruella Deville. Which is WICKED responsible if they did, and they would share NO BLAME if that happened. At least in 101 Dalmations she had to hire two hilarious nincampoops to steal the puppies. These morons just GAVE this a stranger nine kittens without even the most basic background search. Imagine if parenting was like that? If you just asked a level 3 sex offender to drive your kid to your in-laws. Yea, that would go over well.
- Taxidermy is 100% legal. The fact that she does taxidermy does not mean she was planning on killing these cats.
- It would be odd and out of character for Jahna Walsh to pull a stunt like this. Especially since she apparently seems to like animals on her social media pages.
- She gave them her real name and contact information, which would be pretty stupid to do if you wanted to get away with kidnapping and killing a family of kittens.
- She has one courthouse records appearance, 10 years ago when she was 17, for driving with a suspended license. Not exactly the resume of someone who would kidnap and kill a litter of adorable kittens.
- According to Odd Cats, Jahna Walsh allegedly did not answer her phone when they called her repeatedly. She also blocked anyone in the mob of thousands of cat vigilantes who sent her threatening messages on social media. Finally she deactivated all social media, as well as taking down her business page. Her boyfriend has also been doxxed and has made all of his social media private.
- Her employer has issued a response, saying they are aware of the allegations, but since they are responsible adults they are waiting for the facts to come out.
- The Hopedale Police posted on Facebook that they recovered 7 of the 9 cats, and were “actively working on recovering the last 2.” This was a rather vague statement, and I’m sure they have their reasons for it, because the cops don’t have to answer to Internet lynch mobs. They made no mention of an arrest of Jahna Walsh, which seems like something they might do if she had been arrested. Maybe not. Time will tell, and as a responsible adult Turtleboy will anxiously await to see what really happened.
- Odd Cats is well aware of the Hopedale Police posting, but has chosen NOT to update their Facebook page about it. Many have accused the Hopedale PD of lying.
Let me just start out by saying, FUCK THESE CRAZY CAT PEOPLE!! You are nothing more than vigilante nazis, looking to feel self important. And shame on any turtle riders that fell in line with the mob on this one. We are supposed to be better than that. We operate based on facts. We wait for truth to come out, THEN we judge. Not the other way around.
Let me also say, FUCK ODD CATS for inciting this mob, and then doing nothing to stop it. Hours after the HPD posted that they found these cats NOTHING has been mentioned by then. Look at these idiots:
Shannon is a turtle rider, and one of the lone voices of reason in this mob. Naturally she’s being called a liar for copying and pasting links to the Hopedale PD page, by MORONS like Elyssa Neuman, and Susan Kelly, who apparently think the HPD is in on it too.
Now let’s see how the Internet reacted to this….
First people pointed out the obvious – why would you give your cats to someone who appears to be Cruella de Vil on social media? The response? Stop asking questions you sanctimonious bitch!!!
Then people started posting her address, and made comments about needing “bail money” presumably because they were going to enact physical harm on this woman, based off of a Facebook post from an irresponsible cat lady organization, that is IRONICALLY based out of Salem, which INVENTED witch hunts:
Some pointed out that they spoke with her boyfriends and it was all a mixup:
Which might’ve been true. Who knows? The facts haven’t come out. There’s a million and one things that could’ve happened. She could’ve gotten in a car accident. She could be in the hospital. Two of the cats could’ve been hurt in the car accident. She could’ve gotten a call about a family emergency and made a pit stop in Hopedale on the way to Lynnfield. She could’ve blocked the nutjob trolls because, ya know, they’re threatening to kill her. Nah, that makes too much sense. She was probably planning on murdering them and then hoping she’d get away with it.
The rational comments kept coming in:
MURDERER!!! Let’s listen to this jelly fire instead:
She seems like a smart person.
Fry the bitch!!! Perfectly reasonable thing to say before the facts have come out. Again, another winner:
Pretty sure this is also Candice. Lots of people post pictures of themselves at their daughter’s wedding and write, “the bride has some serious competition” while referring to themselves.
And since the poor girl shut down her phone because of the harassment, they started posting her boyfriend’s information, and urged people to call until the cats were returned:
Once again, our girl Shannon was the one of the only ones telling these chicks, who clearly could use some taxidermy because they need a stuffing like we’ve never seen before, to calm their tits and let the cops do their job. And as usual, the nutjobs told her to fuck off:
Karen Moriarty appears to only have pictures of cats on her Facebook page, which is perfectly normal if you’re a crazy cat lady. And I know I’d follow this woman into battle any day of the week:
What could possibly go wrong?
Some pointed out that it was unfair to blame her employer, since she does taxidermy on her own time. WRONG ANSWER!!!
Some pointed out the dangers of posting addresses they found on Google, since people move around sometimes and they could be posting the wrong addresses. Oh, and taxidermy is legal. Then Debbie showed up with one of the great all time dumbass comments in the history of Facebook:
Yup, taxidermy and slavery are equivalent. This is new levels of stupidity we haven’t approached on this blog before.
Then they started posting her parents address:
Meanwhile Jahna is an adult who lives in Milford, a town over. Awesome job Internet!
Then when things were starting to become clear, Karen Moriarty took out her torch and pitchfork and urged the mob to stob being so fucking rational!!! It was all a huge conspiracy on the part of Jahna’s friends!!
She had full faith that Odd Cats would do the right thing, and she did NOT believe the cops:
Except the cats have been found. And it’s now 2 AM and they still haven’t updated it yet. Weird.
Maddie Norwood, a cheeshog extraordinaire, stopped by to urge the mob to make sure they did NOT consider differing viewpoints, just in case they were tempted to:
Yea, why are people defending this woman? Didn’t you see the unconfirmed Facebook post? EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK IS TRUE!!!
She also jumped on the “Shannon is lying and is not a real person” bandwagon, which was picking up steam:
Make sure there’s enough room on that train for Julie Hollis too:
And Julie totally doesn’t strike you as the “He’s mine forever and we’re gonna fall in love and have a million babies” on the first date type:
Not at all.
Julie had a question:
Lady, you’re about to find out.
The rest of the second wives club was out in full force making sure they ruined this “skanky psychopath’s” business:
Then Faustus showed up to let the world know that the mob would be coming after anyone who “defended this fucking monster” by suggesting we wait for actual facts to be revealed:
Nice going Faustus!
The craziness just kept coming. Next thing you know they were forming prayer groups to pray the devil away:
Others started posting links to WICKED reputable French websites that alleged that Jahna kills cats for fun:
She cracked the case!!
Finally there was Diana Le, who wanted no part of Shannon’s urging people to stop tying up police phone lines with their crazy cat bullshit:
Oh, and why hadn’t the page updated that the cats had been recovered? Simple – the cops told them not to:
Because apparently the Hopedale Police enjoy being flooded with calls from crazy cat ladies all over the country.
She insisted she was some sort of volunteer, who knew things other people didn’t know.
Ya got that? The cops told this group to NOT take down the post!! Because the official policy of the Hopedale PD is, “let vigilante justice take its course.”
But wait, it gets better. The Odd Cat Sanctuary is a “non-profit.” And by now we all know that non-profits are just ways for scam artists to make a buck. And this non-profit’s only board member is Tara Kawczynski from Peabody:
According to her tax return, she paid herself $77,000 last year:
But wait, it gets even better!!
Finally after 2 PM Odd Cats posted this update:
Yup, she didn’t post earlier because she “just got out of work.” Ya got that? The chick who made $77K last year for a non-profit does it for a side gig. And is she a bartender? Why was she working so late?
Nope, she works in “telecommunications.” At 2 AM on a Friday night. Yup, this all adds up.
Here’s another question Tara, why does Odd Cats have three active GoFundMe’s if you’re able to pay yourself $77,000 a year?
Your bills are adding up? Hey here’s an idea – don’t pay yourself $77,000 a year for an alleged sidegig job, to supplement your night time job of telecommunications. Or just be honest and stop being the shadiest chick on the Internet. That might help too.
Anyway, according to this reliable woman, Jahna still has one cat. Ya got that? She’s holding a cat hostage. There is an active hostage situation going on right now in Milford or Hopedale. She’s released nine of them, but she wants a fueled up jet to Mexico before she releases the last one.
The bottom line is, Jahna could be the monster she is being made out to be. But we don’t know. Maybe she stole the cats. Maybe she was gonna kill em all and got interrupted. Seems unlikely but anything is possible. The point is, wait for the facts to come out before trying to destroy people. And whatever you do, do NOT join a crazy cat lady mob on Facebook. Nothing good can EVER come from that.
P.S. When this all clears up and the whole story comes out, Jahna and anyone that would like to defend her honor is more than welcome to Skype into Turtleboy Live on Sunday night. It’s gonna be a good one.
We urge you to support the following local businesses.