Hoodrat Outrage Patrol Goes After Fall River School After Mom Posts Unverified Story About Daughter’s Teacher Bullying Her, Calls Cops, Demands Meetings
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
Someone sent us this link to a discussion going on on the Grew Up In Fall River Facebook page. They thought it might be a potential story because it involved a local mother making some serious allegations against her child’s elementary school teacher and principals. Here was the original post:
So everyone’s been eating up this chick’s story and it’s turned into teacher bashing, which we have no tolerance for because we love and respect public school teachers at Turlteboy Sports. Our problem is that here is this random woman, sharing an anecdote about her kid’s experience, without any sort of evidence, documentation, or proof. And EVERYONE instinctively believes it.
Of course the second we saw this we knew something was up. First of all, she’s asking Facebook how to contact the police, superintendent, or school committee. Keep in mind, there is a magical thing called “Google” that allows you to answer this question yourself. This is what we are dealing with.
Secondly, imagine being the dispatcher at the police station and taking this call. Keep in mind that it’s Fall River. Slugrake central. It’s a city crawling with assbags, and the police are probably up to their ears in work to protect the good and decent people who have the misfortune of living in such a shithole.
Anyway, despite the fact that Shana Barbosa’s Facebook post basically told the general public NOTHING about what actually happened, everyone started shitting on the school. So she came out and told the entire story in the comments:
We can instantly tell when someone is telling the truth or lying simply based on the way they write. If you are afraid to use periods, take the word of a 7 year old at face value, or brag about how you “threatened” your kid’s teacher and principal with the police, there’s a very good chance that you’re a ratchet parent. I’m sorry, but if you can’t use paragraphs, then no one wants to read your long winded diatribes. Here’s a bulleted list of what she says happened, followed by our sensible thoughts:
- Daughter says other girl smacked her on the butt and called her a bitch
- Same bad girl grabbed her nephew and kissed him on the lips while saying bad things
- Mom and sister complain, school says they’ll take care of it
- Next year all 3 girls end up in same class
- All 3 girls go to the bathroom, and the bad girl jumps over stall door while her daughter is peeing and straddles and kisses her and asks to be her GF
- School never called Mom because student never told teacher, and Mom is mad
- Daughter afraid to tell Mom what happened because of Mom’s “temper”
OK, stop right there. The child tells her Mom that she didn’t report what amounts to be a sexual assault because her mother has a temper. I already know everything I need to know about Mom at this point.
- Mom goes to school next day and demands to see principal and teacher
Key word, “demands.” Also, she showed up uninvited, without a scheduled appointment, and thinks that administration has nothing else going on so they can make time for her.
- Principal is too busy so she meets with guidance counselor who says she’ll look into it
- DCF contacts her to speak to her daughter
- Mom says school called and said the girls were lying, but Mom says that she “knows her daughter isn’t lying or touching other children”
The second you say, “I know my kid and they would never lie,” you reveal yourself to be a noob. I don’t care how great your kid is, they’re all fully capable of story telling and embellishing. Smart people understand this. Dumb people believe their kids.
- School agrees to separate the kids by taking them out of the nice teachers class and putting them in the mean teachers class, as well as keeping her daughter and nephew from going to recess
Alright, the fact that Mom is referring to one of the second grade teachers as “the nice teacher” and the other one as “the mean teacher” shows you that we are dealing with a person who has the emotional maturity of a second grader. Newsflash – there are no mean or nice teachers. There are just teachers. Children perceive one to be mean and one to be nice, but in reality the “mean teachers” are more often than not the ones who hold kids accountable, run a tighter ship, and ultimately do a better job of teaching. The “nice teachers” are the ones that let the kids sit in beanbags, talk about their feelings, and give everyone an A.
- She picked up her daughter at school and the daughter says she has a UTI and peed her pants, even though she is 7
- Mom asks kid why she peed her pants and kid tells her teacher wont let her go to bathroom without a boy chaperone, and kid claims she is the only one forced to go with a boy
No. That never happened. There’s no way a teacher would designate one student as the official bathroom escort for another student. Once again, if Turtleboy Jr. came home and told me this story, I would assume he was lying. I MIGHT try to get to the “bottom of it” by calling up the teacher and politely asking if there was any truth to it, but I certainly would not take what the child told me at face value. Because unlike Shana Barbosa, Turtleboy is not a moron.
- Mom says that principal told the children in the after school program that her daughter is not to play with the other girls because Mom is a lesbian
So now the kid is telling Mom that the PRINCIPAL instructed other children NOT to play with this child, because her Mom’s a big fat lesbo. Yup, I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down. Definitely.
- Mom goes to school and threatens them with the police, school committee, and superintendent, and the new principal says she’ll investigate and set up a plan to keep the girls separated
- Next day the kid says that the bad girl crawled under the table at lunch and touched her private parts, and since no teachers saw this Mom believes that the plan was no good
Once again, conveniently the story the daughter is telling was not witnessed by any of the professional adults who were watching over her. This other kid sure does have magical powers though. One day she’s scaling the bathroom stall door, the next day she’s turning invisible and crawling under the table on a genital hunt.
- School calls in Mom to ask her why she told her daughter to hit the other student, and Mom says that she told her daughter to defend herself
Oh good, Mom is teaching the child to hit other children. Yup, it’s all starting to come together now.
- Problem child’s mother is a DCF worker, and the principal did not report this to DCF because of that
I get it now. Mom has a beef with DCF. And if you have a beef with DCF, there’s a 99% chance you done fucked up. Especially since when we search for her name on Google one of the first things that comes up is a post asking what time the DCF office opens:
Ya know why I’ve never asked what time the DCF opens up at? Because I’ve never had the reason to ever go to the DCF office. This is not a normal question to ask.
- On Monday kid comes home crying about detention for not doing her work, which she claims she couldn’t complete because she was the only student without a partner for that assignment, Mom gets upset
Right. I’m SURE that’s why the student got attention. Because second grade teachers are often in the business of giving hard working, well behaved students detention after intentionally setting them up to fail by purposely making sure they didn’t have a partner.
- Teacher calls Mom to explain what happened, but Mom thinks she’s being rude and unprofessional
Once again, this chick uses words like “rude and unprofessional.” Because she would know a lot about professionalism from her Mondays at the DCF office. Basically “rude” to her most likely means the teacher told her what really happened, and the mother chose not to believe her.
- Mom goes to school the next day to demand another meeting and they tell her they can’t meet with her until May 5
- Mom claims that her daughter told her that the teacher told the daughter to stop snitching on her to her mother
- Mom claims that teacher told her daughter that she knows that the girl and her mother don’t like the teacher, but she doesn’t care
- Daughter tells Mom that teacher told her that Mom didn’t show up on time for the scheduled meeting and this bothered the teacher because she had “a job to attend to,” and did so in a cocky and unprofessional manner, followed by dirty looks toward the student for the rest of the day
Yup, I bet that’s EXACTLY what she did to her daughter. Lots of teachers tell kids to stop snitching to their parents. Lots of teachers give “dirty looks” to students all day. Of course a smart person would realize that the child might have just construed a face the teacher made as a “dirty look,” or figured out that none of this is likely true. But Shana Barbosa is obviously not very smart, and she took everything her daughter told her at face value.
- Mom says she has 3 full time jobs and is a full time student so she has more jobs than the teacher, whose job is easy
Yup, there it is. This random mom from Fall River is a much harder worker than her kid’s stupid teacher. Do you think her teacher graduated from Bristol Community College, or has a degree in medical billing from Coastal Career Academy?
I think not. I know which of the two I consider more reputable in this dispute.
- Mom says she’s contacting, police, lawyers, school committee, TV stations, and pretty much anyone else who will listen to her ramblings
Paging Attorney Richard N. Vulva!!
Notice, she didn’t say she’d be contacting Turtleboy Sports. Because just like most ratchets out there, they know we’ll see through their bullshit.
Anyway, Shana Barbosa’s Google search immediately brings up the fact that she’s a law abiding citizen. Oh wait, not it doesn’t. The first thing that comes up are the Fall River police logs:
Disorderly conduct, A&B with a dangerous weapon, domestic assault, trespassing, and battery to collect a debt. There’s that temper she was talking about. I guess she’s more mature and grown up now. Five or six years ago she would’ve just kicked the teacher’s ass and called it a day.
Anyway, the rest of the Grew up in Fall River Facebook saw through her obvious bullshit and called her out on it.
LOL. Just kidding. They fell for it hook, line, and sinker, because getting outraged about a unverified, second-hand story from a Salter School reject’s child, who you don’t know, is way more fun than thinking rationally and hearing from both sides:
So much Fall River awesomeness. Someone said it on the Internet, therefore it happened. Better call the cops. Tracy Costa Rogers says she’s “been fighting the schools for a 3 years now they do nothing at all.” And if this isn’t a face you can believe:
Then I don’t know what is.
And Steve Ponte’s story checks out:
Ahhhh yes. This man has Charlie Baker on speed dial to take care of the dispute his step son go into on the monkey bars:
Of course when you Google Steve Ponte, you come across this article detailing his arrest for threatening another dude at knifepoint. Why would such a calm and cool headed friend of Charlie Baker pull a knife on a guy?
“Police arrested a Fall River man accused of threatening another man at knifepoint for looking at him. The alleged victim, 19, told police that he went into a residence and called 911 after Steven Ponte, 34, 204 High St., threatened to cut him with a knife, Fall River Police Lt. Kevin Tetrault said. The alleged victim said he was walking his girlfriend home on the 300 block of Pine Street around 6:34 p.m. Sunday when Ponte, allegedly believing that the man had looked at him, got angry and demanded that they fight “like men,” Tetrault said.”
Ahhh yes – looking at him. Because there’s nothing that hoodrats who have way too much pride despite having nothing to be proud about, care about more than if someone may have looked at them for too long in a public setting.
Natalie Raposa ain’t fucking around either:
Yea, she would totally “go their” and demand a meeting with the teacher, who she’s already demanded five million meetings due to unconfirmed tall tales from a 7 year old. Some teachers don’t know how to talk to kids anymore!! And Natalie is clearly someone who exudes class and respectability:
LOL. Just kidding. She’s your run of the mill river rat ratchet, and when you Google her name the first thing that comes up is her most recent is arrest:
Cheryl Barboza’s advice was dignified and sophisticated as well:
Yup. Because the teachers are white trash bitches who need to be put in their place by trap queens like Cheryl Barboza.
Soon after that other brilliant thinkers began pile on this one particular elementary school with their horror stories that DEFINITELY happened:
Yup, those stories all check out. And so does Natasha Carvalho’s:
“They had the nerve to tell me they didn’t see it happen so there was nothing they could do.”
It’s almost as if teachers can’t punish kids arbitrarily because one parent thinks they should. Fucked up world we’re living in. Turns out she had a similar beef with the same teacher in question:
Jazz. You named your kid Jazz. I already know everything I need to know about you. Oh, that and the fact that the teacher allegedly told the girl in front of the class that she has too many absences from school. You know what kind of kids have to be spoken to by their teachers about having two many absences? Kids with guttermuppet parents who don’t make them go to school every day.
Anyway, Shana felt emboldened after seeing all this support, and collective shitting on the free public schools in general. She said that she is going “full force” now:
Only one brave commenter opined that she might not be telling the whole story. She wasn’t trying to hear that though:
There it is. There’s the temper her daughter warned us about!! Fuck you ignorant stupid bitches for ever doubting the second hand story from a 7 year old!!
Don’t worry though, her daughter is proud of her:
“And yes my daughter is very proud of me that’s why she tells me everything even when she’s told not to cuz she knows I’m going to do whatever I have to fix it.”
Translation, even at the age of 7 the child knows how to manipulate mom and get her juiced up. All she has to do is make up any story about the mean teacher who actually makes her do work, and she knows that mom will rain holy hell at her school and enact revenge on her “mean teacher.”
She finally announced that she’d be going to the school first, and then contacting the cops to file a complaint against the teacher, as well as speaking with the SC, superintendent, and of course a lawyer:
So she went to school today and things didn’t work out as planned….
So a 7 year old with a biased and crazy mother says one thing, and a teacher with no bias who is professional and has probably been on the job since Shana was in school, says another thing. Gee whiz, I can’t figure out whose story to believe. Shana just couldn’t believe that administration would back the teacher, who was CLEARLY lying:
Yea, they don’t know all the facts because a 7 year old didn’t lie to them in order to get out of trouble. But like I said, if you need a pro bono lawyer, we know just the guy for your….
Anyway, this one just really grinded Turtleoby’s gears because I’m gonna assume that teaching in Fall River is no walk in the park. You got a lot of kids being raised by gravy dumpsters and gutterslugs, and there’s probably very little support from home. Then on top of all that you have these ratchet ass teen mom rejects who think they know everything, calling you a liar and demanding meetings every other day because their kid told a fib. And then one one ratchet tells a story, the rest of them pile on to villiffy the poor, hard working teacher.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.