Meet Chelsea Allen: The Most Notorious Scam Artist Photographer In America, Stole Thousands From Brides And Mothers While Bring Her Kids Around Drug Dealing Chudstuffer Rapper Boyfriend
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Check out this viral Facebook post from Connecticut, about a scam artist photographer:
What are the odds that a chick from Connecticut named after the two biggest shitholes in Massachusetts would end up being a gutterslug? Never saw that one coming.
Seems like a lot to take in, so let’s sum it up for you:
- “Chelsea Lynn” was originally Chelsea Allen. She has twice been married and divorced (at the ripe old age of 29) and previously was named Chelsea Mikan and Chelsea Tromza. She has at least three children.
- She has done work for people before, with most of the comments being negative. Her company names have been Tender Love Photography and Estella & Co, neither of which are registered with the state of Connecticut. She’s located in the Colchester /East Haddam and possibly Old Saybrook area.
- Amber is getting married to Marc in October, and was referred to this photographer by a soon to be in-law, who went to high school with her.
- Amber is usually pretty thorough about reading up on people but since she’s getting married she didn’t have time to do the proper research.
- Amber met up with Chelsea and she seemed legitimate, experienced, and inexpensive, so they agreed to hire her and signed a contract for $700.
- She claimed she was cash only for tax purposes because she was charging less than normal. Amber gave her a $200 deposit that day, and provided Turtleboy with the receipt/confirmation from Chelsea:
- Shortly afterwards Chelsea started hitting her up for more of the money, and Amber was surprised about the urgency, but ended up giving her $300 more. Her fiance Marc soothed her doubts, pointing out that they’d have to pay the money eventually so they might as well get it over with.
- Less than a month afterwards she was hitting them up for more money for unexpected fees that increased the bill to over $700. They knew then that something was up, did some research, and found out that this chick had screwed over countless people before:
- Amber started asking more questions, and every time she did she got the runaround:
- Amber confronted Chelsea about her past and Chelsea offered to refund her $500. Amber accepted.
- But the money never came and Chelsea stopped returning messages. When she did finally respond it was with more lies about imaginary days in which the money would come, knowing full well she wasn’t going to refund the money:
As you can see, Chelsea has a million fake addresses. We’ve profiled a lot of scam artists and hustlers before. But we have never, ever, ever seen anything that compares to Chelsea Lynn. Amber’s post has been shared hundreds of times and a mini support group has come together sharing their stories. Turns out this chick has wronged more people than Regina George. Here’s a small sampling:
Multiple people who have hired her for their wedding confirm that at the reception she pretended her keys, equipment, and wallet were missing, and tried to hold the wedding party accountable:
Another scam to extort desperate people on their wedding day, because what bride is looking to fight with the photographer on her wedding day?
Sometimes she threatens to sue people for deformation when they ask for their money back:
Not surprisingly Chelsea Lynn contacted Amber shortly after being Internet shamed and also threatened deformation of care bears, because being revealed as a scam artist would be embarrassing to her children:
One of the guys she recently tried scamming is an ex-boyfriend who lost his leg in a car accident. When she found out about it she called Geico (since they were previously on the same insurance) and tried to get them to send the insurance check to her:
Then the fam started showing up. Not the “free my boi” fam though. This time it was the “this chick fucked over my brother/son and I can’t wait to tell you everything about it” fam. One revealed that she made up a fake GED so she could throw herself a party and get people to donate money to her:
The only thing more ratchet than bragging about a GED is pretending to have a GED so you have an excuse to throw yourself a GED party.
One of her former mother in laws contacted Amber to let her know that Chelsea has been doing this for years. Turns out Chelsea’s mother mentors her to scam the state out of food stamps and scam friends with fake pregnancies:
Then Chelsea’s sister came forward and agreed to pay off the $500 to Amber:
But of course her sister just gave more of the, “I don’t have it all right now, but do you do law-a-way?” excuses:
So why does she do it? Well, if she was a heroin addict I’d at least get it. She’d still be an asshole, but at least I’d understand her motivation (wanting to get high). But it turns out she’s not a heroin addict. She’s just doing it to avoid taxes so she’ll have less income to report, and thus she can continue to bleed the taxpayers dry with more food stamp cash:
But remember, food stamp abuse is rare. Hardly ever happens. Huge right wing conspiracy.
Oh, and according to many commenters she is currently dating a drug dealer, and she’s taking the money she steals from people and investing it into his black market business:
Her boyfriend’s name is Dillon Pink.
As you can see from the flat brimmed hat, Shaw’s brand bling, and undeserved aura of self-confidence, Dillon Pink is a baller 4 real. Ironically Dillon doesn’t like it when bitches be playing dumb:
Even though that’s pretty much how his girlfriend earns money.
And of course when you Google him the first thing that comes up are the courthouse records:
She’s 29, and he’s 21. Because what respectable, twice divorced mother of three wouldn’t wanna date someone who rocks the “She’s 16, but she’ll be 17 in 2 months” chinstrap?
Oh, and according to him they’re expecting another child!!
Of course there’s also a 50/50 chance you’re gonna see the ol’ “I had a miscarriage GoFundMe” in the near future.
Oh, and Dillon Pink goes by his rap name “Dillon Finesse Torres” on Facebook. Because there was a 99.9% chance a chudstuffer like this would still have aspirations of one day being a famous rapper:
You can follow him on Twitter too. His handle of course is “urgirlzfavrapper”
He’s a true G because his house gets raided by 5-0 and he takes pictures of the aftermath:
Ya know, because “fuck da po-lees,” they just wanna see ya boy locked up 100 emoji!!
And even though the sperm sponge he calls a girlfriend can’t pay people money back for services not rendered, he seems to be in no short supply of Benjamins:
That’s why he rolls with the big ballers. And by big ballers, I mean big ball bowling:
Ahhh yes, Hennessy – the official nectar of degenerates everywhere. When you pose for a picture with a bottle of Henny you’re basically saying to the world,
“I’m only 3 months behind on child support. I’ve earned this!!”
Don’t worry though Amber – once he makes it big out in Hollywood and gets that record label contract, you’ll be getting at least $100 back:
I have no idea who Joe Buccelli is but as you can see he is on my Facebook roster. I swear I don’t know him. I pretty much accept friend requests from anyone.
New shit coming soon:
If you thought Hits From The Bong
And Hitters were hot fire
Wait until you hear the new shit. There’s gonna be way more autotune in his songs about growing up on the mean streets of Colchester. Does his senior yearbook picture look like the kind of kid who doesn’t keep it 100 emoji?
All the true G’s rock the V-neck sweater.
He’s more than just a run of the mill white chocolate rapper though. He’s trying to rid the world of racism. He just can’t figure out how because he’s white…….
He also doesn’t see the irony of disliking the KKK while in the same breath using racial slurs against black people.
Anyway, a lot of people are telling Amber not to bother with small claims. We disagree. Small claims is a huge pain in the ass, but this is about winning. Turtleboy is undefeated in small claims court. We’ve waited years to get payment from some deadbeats, but we ALWAYS get paid. Most people just get flustered because it’s a pain in the ass and you have to take time off from work. Not worth it. But for Turtleboy it’s about winning. That’s the only thing that matters.
Amber just needs to go to the courthouse and file a claim. They’ll give her a court date and mail something to the address that Chelsea has provided. Amber will show up. Chelsea won’t. Amber will win by default and get a payment review date. Amber will show up for the payment review. Chelsea won’t. Then the court will issues a capias and Amber will pay $65 to have the sheriff execute it. They’ll look all over for her and eventually they’ll find her. Then they’ll add the $65 and the court fees onto the $500 when they do catch up with her. When they drag her in front of a judge and he tells her that she’s spending the weekend in jail if she doesn’t write a check then she’ll pay up right then and there. Never fails.
The bottom line is, don’t do business with this chick. I have no idea what her name will be next week, but she will try this again. Because she is easily the biggest scam artist we have ever encountered and it’s the only thing she knows how to do. Hopefully her children get taken away from her because this woman obviously has no business being a mother. Especially since she’s bringing them around a deadbeat drug dealer while stealing thousands and thousands of dollars from innocent people.
Oh, and best of luck to Amber and Marc with a C with their upcoming wedding. Her five year old son recently had open heart surgery and now she’s gotta deal with this bullshit. Luckily humanity has won out, as many photographers have come forward and offered their services to the lovely couple for free.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.