NH Numbnuts Suing Lawrence PD For Being Mean To Him While He Was Trying To Buy Drugs Had Seizure Outside Court And Cop He’s Suing Saved His Life
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
WHDH: A man said he is planning on suing the city of Lawrence after a controversial video showed him getting arrested. Police said they stopped the minivan full of people in an area known for drug dealing. The officer told them they were being pulled over for “motor vehicle infractions.” A passenger, 24-year-old Andrew McGratty, was ordered out of the minivan by the officer. Police said the officer noticed McGratty kept dropping his hands towards his waistband and was concerned he was armed.
McGratty was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. He told 7News he was not looking for drugs and had no cash or drugs on him. However, the police report said he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or both. When he was booked, McGratty allegedly apologized and said he had too much to drink. He also allegedly told the officer reading him his rights to stop because “this isn’t my first rodeo.”
Lawrence Mayor Dan Rivera defended the police for doing their job, saying they are working hard to keep drugs off the streets. “It’s not a pretty piece of footage but at the end of the day people coming to buy drugs here need to know they’re not welcome,” said Rivera.
Suing the city huh? Good luck with that buddy. I really, really hope he does. That would be so awesome. Because there’s this little process called “discovery” in which he’s going to have to explain why he was in the most drug infested neighborhood of Lawrence at that time. A question that not one person in that car has answered. Because we all know the answer – they were there to buy drugs.
This idiot lives in Manchester, NH. It takes 45 minutes to get from Lawrence to Manchester. He comes from a state where the governor just made national news by accusing the city of Lawrence of being the cause of 85% of the drugs in his state. It’s probably somewhat accurate, but obviously when a Governor pulls a power move like that you can expect the city to start cracking down on shitheads from New Hamphshire who come there to buy drugs. And this is the perfect poster boy to send a message to:
Fox 25 of course wrote another hit piece shitting on the cops and siding with this guttermuppet. But here’s what they’re all leaving out – when he came out of court after his arraignment he started doing a bunch of interviews. Right afterwards he had a seizure, smashed his face on the ground, and knocked himself out. Guess who the first cop to respond, do CPR, and call an ambulance was?
Yup. Sgt. Aguiler.
The same cop this kid is suing because he said mean words to him while he was trying to buy drugs and actively resisting arrest. It’s like something out of an O Henry novel. Can’t make this stuff up. Has there ever been a greater sign from God as to who is the good guy and who is the bad guy in this situation? This is some Old Testament shit.
Anyway, if this kid is actually dumb enough to take this to court it’s not gonna end well for him. Ya know, because the police report shows that he admits to being in Lawrence looking for drugs, he admits to being 100% in the wrong, and, he says that he’s a repeat offender:
Just to review the key points of the report:
- Cops observed the minivan circling the area for a long time with six people in it
- Van was illegally tinted and the cops couldn’t see inside, so they opened the doors to see inside after pulling the car over for not using a turn signal.
- Passengers said they were cutting through Lawrence, but changed their story when they realized they had been observed for some time.
- Car smelt like weed and booze. Passengers all seemed under influence of drugs and influence and were annoyed by repeated orders to comply with lawful orders.
- Front seat passenger Andrew McGratty, was particularly hostile. He continuously interrupted requests for the driver’s license and was belligerent towards officers by using profanity and yelling derogatory remarks at them. McGratty told the driver several times NOT to provide his driver’s license until the officer’s explained why they were stopped. Despite being told several times to calm down and be quiet, McGratty continued to be loud and disruptive and shuffle around the front passenger’s seat. He smelt strongly like booze and was hostile and irrational.
- The driver and McGratty told the passengers to close the back doors. McGratty kept dropping his hands towards his waist band. At this point he was ordered out of the vehicle. McGratty at this point locked his door. Cops reached into the car and pulled him out of the car and he resisted arrest.
- After his arrest the rest of the passengers became compliant, but the cops did not search the car because the smell of marijuana is no longer grounds to search a vehicle since it is legal.
- McGratty apologized to the cops for “acting like an asshole.” He explained that he had too much to drink and laughed with officers in the booking room. During the Miranda rights he interrupted and said, “save it, this isn’t my first rodeo.”
- When they asked him if he had gotten any drugs prior to the stop he said, “shit not with all these cops creeping around.”
What else do you need to see? It’s literally impossible to defend these wastes of space. But Mom sure did try:
“You don’t abuse your power.”
Oh look, another mother of a deadbeat loser who blames the cops instead of her child. Where my “white lives matter” people at? Gee whiz, I wonder how this idiot ended up growing into an adult who thinks that other people are responsible for his poor decision making? Maybe it’s because Mom never held him accountable for his behavior and blamed his teachers and the police every time he fucked up. Because if this was my kid, the last thing we’d be doing right now is flinging mud at the cops. Not after reading that damning arrest report.
Here’s another question – why was this 24 year old chud hanging out with a bunch of high and drunk 18 year olds?
Gee, I wonder who bought them booze? I guess when you can’t get chicks your own age you have to rob the cradle. Who would’ve thunk that this handsome guy right here would have to settle for a bunch of 18 year old skagbags?
Here’s the only question that matters – do you think any of these idiots is ever gonna come to Lawrence to buy drugs again? Nope. And neither will lots of other people who normally come to Lawrence to buy drugs. Because they know that this is how they can expect to be treated. You wanna buy heroin? Try Haverhill or Nashua. Problem solved. I WISH Worcester had a mayor like Dan Rivera. This is how you clean up your city. It’s not pretty, but it gets the job done. And if we’re actually serious about fighting this opiate epidemic instead of the usual bullshit “thoughts and prayers” and pity parties for addicts on Facebook, then this is how you curb drug transactions in your city.
P.S. The girl who filmed the encounter has taken it off of Facebook. Wonder why?
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.