There Isn’t A Single Right Men Have That Women Don’t In America, But There’s A Shitload Of Bad Things That Are More Likely To Happen If You’re A Dude
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
So as you saw there was a gigantic parade of oppressed white menopausal fupasloths all across America today. They were allegedly protesting for women’s rights.
But the truth of the matter is that this wasn’t a march about women. It was a gigantic pity party because they haven’t gotten over the fact that they lost. They know women in America are not oppressed. Anyone who thinks that is just plain dumb. There isn’t a single right in America that men possess which women do not. Here’s a list of things women can do in the USA, just like men. Women in American can
- drive cars
- go to college
- take out a mortgage
- become doctors, scientists, engineers, architects, and ministers.
- They can bear children without a man
- They can marry men who they actually choose
- They can marry other women who they actually choose
- They can leave the house without a male chaperone
- They can obtain permits for gigantic protests in cities all over America the day after a Presidential inauguration
- They can choose their sexual partners and have as many of them as they please
- They can commit adultery and not get stoned to death
- They can run for President and come 75,000 votes away from winning.
None of these things are threatened by Trump being elected. Not one. Because they’re just throwing a hissy-fit because Hillary lost.
But ya know who can’t do all of those things? Women in Saudi Arabia. Women in Somalia. Women in Libya. Women in any country where Allah is the ultimate authority. So why aren’t they all marching there? Remember, these are “brave, nasty women.” They’re “strong and independent.” Women like Elizabeth Warren who claim they “love to fight.” They’re not scared of anything. So why are they wasting their time fighting for rights they already have when there are hundreds of millions of women all around the globe battling real oppression right now?
Meanwhile there are plenty of advantages and rights women have that men don’t.
- Women don’t have to apply for the draft. Men do.
- When wars happen men die at astronomically disproportionate rates than women.
- Male inmates outnumber female inmates 15 to 1.
- Over 75% of homicide victims are male.
- White women have the lowest conviction rate of all groups, despite the vast majority of oppressed marchers today being white women.
- When a male teacher bangs his student they go to jail for rape. When female teachers like former Shepherd Hill English teacher Amber Jennings bang their underage students they don’t go to jail and aren’t even forced to register as sex offenders.
- Over 57% of students enrolled in college are female, which might explain why blue collar guys who learn a valuable trade like plumbing end up making more than the Emerson College grad with a Gender Studies degree.
- Women are much more likely to come out victorious in child custody battles because judges often take the “parent-child bond” into account when making judgements.
- Men are far more likely to be arrested for domestic violence when the police respond to a call and both parties claim the other is at fault.
- Fifteen year old boys are 50% more likely to fall short of basic standards in math, science, and reading than girls are.
- Men are twice as likely to commit suicide.
- Boys are more likely to drop out of high school.
- Men get addicted to drugs at far higher rates than women.
- Over 92% of workplace fatalities happen to men, because they’re far more likely to go into “high paying” industries like coal mining (almost 100% male), fire fighters (95% male), police officers (87% male), correctional officers (72% male), farming, fishing, and forestry (77% male), and construction (97.5% male). But yea, tell me more about the gender wage gap when you’re comparing people from completely different lines of work. Because that’s logical.
But Turtleboy isn’t gonna whine about that, because that’s just how life works. Only losers whine about stuff like that. Ya know, like the millions of losers who
marched mourned for their losing candidate today. Men don’t get incarcerated at higher rates because of sexism against men. They go to jail more often because of choices they make. Kind of how women earn 77% of what men make on average because of life choices they make. Funny how in life sometimes there are consequences for your decisions. Must be sexist. Time to bust out the protesting shoes.
Anyway, I kept seeing people on TV today talking about they’re terrified and scared. How can you be “strong” and “brave” and “powerful” and “nasty,” if you’re scared of the President? I can understand not liking him, but if you’re “scared” of him, then you’re pretty much the exact opposite of strong, brave, powerful, and nasty.
And what exactly are you scared of? Terrorism? Because that’s been going on strong for the last 8 years. ISIS taking over countries? We’ve got plenty of that. School shootings? Those are in no short supply. Cops getting assassinated five at a time in one of America’s largest cities? Good thing that hasn’t happened recently. Rape, murder, and other violent crimes? Nope, none of that the last 250 years. Corrupt judges letting dangerous criminals out on the streets because prison “wasn’t working for them?” Yup, got that too.
It’s almost as if the the only thing we have to be afraid of isn’t Trump, it’s shitty human beings doing shitty things. Nah, that can’t be it. Carry on with the marching!!
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.