Turns Out We Were Right: Jo Ringer Was Trying To Get Away From Her Abusive Husband Chad Reidy Who Lied About His Alibi And Obviously Killed Himself Because The Cops Were Coming For Him
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
Remember when all these whiny little bitches blamed us for Chad Reidy’s suicide and said we should pay for his funeral for pointing out that some of his behavior after his wife Jo Ringer disappeared was odd? Well, they were wrong, and we were right:
Yup, Jo Ringer’s family and friends went through her Facebook page and gave Masslive a whole bunch of INSANE information that basically proves that he killed himself because the cops were about to arrest him for her murder. Here’s some interesting tidbits from the Masslive article:
- Jo Ringer said in a Facebook message to a friend right before she disappeared in regard to her marriage to Chad Reidy that “I’m not safe, I’m trying to get out. But it’s going to take a little time.”
- According to Ringer’s daughter, 19-year-old Savanah, her mother told friends prior to her disappearance, “If anything happens to me, Chad did it.”
- The State Police had zeroed in on Chad Reidy as the primary suspect, and two days before he killed himself he was heavily interrogated by the cops.
- Chad Reidy admitted to the cops that he was guilty of domestic violence against his wife in the past.
- Ten days after she married Chad Reidy, Jo Ringer ran away from him to a friend’s house and showed up with hand marks on her neck and swollen eyes, both of which can be confirmed by pictures.
- Jo Ringer told the friend that Chad had put a gun to her head and threatened to kill her.
- Her daughter went through her Facebook messages and discovered that Reidy was “jealous, manipulative and outright abusive at times.”
- Chad Reidy reported her missing 48 hours AFTER she went missing, and did not call her family to see if they knew where she was before he called the cops.
- Chad Reidy was spotted near where his wife’s car was found in Easthampton, on the day she disappeared. This is confirmed by a woman whose cell phone he borrowed, telling her a story about his wife’s car breaking down.
- Cops have been searching the wooded area and nearby pond where his wife’s car was found.
- The family members came forward to Masslive with this information when they saw Chad Reidy’s family was raising money for his funeral.
We didn’t say he did it before. Now we are. Obviously he did it. Obviously. What the hell was he doing so close to Easthampton that day? His alibi was that he was with a buddy in Worthington, which is 3 towns away from Easthampton. So he was obviously lying about where he was. And why wouldn’t he call her family members after she went missing? She had walked out on him before. Wouldn’t he assume that if she ran away, then she probably went to a family or friend’s house? Instead he just calls the cops and then sits at his house in Clarksburg and does some scrapbooking?
Never mind this:
Because that’s normal. Give me a break.
Oh, and remember this asshat?
Turns out he’s not really his brother. He’s a liar, just like his friend Chad. Fuck you and your imaginary attorney Jonathan Kulp. Oh, and we have nothing but respect for people in the armed services. But if you bring up your service in a vain attempt to win a pissing match on Facebook, you’re a chud who joined the military for the wrong reasons. And let’s be honest, it’s no Japan 1945. You’re on a boat vacation in a harbor in a first world country. Get over yourself.
Oh, and to his sister:
You can kiss our ass if you think we’re shelling out five large for his funeral. What kind of bootleg funeral costs five grand anyway? Throwing bin Laden in the ocean cost more than that.
So yea, we could go back and screenshot all the idiots who called us insensitive or said we were jumping to conclusions. But they now know we were right and they were wrong. As usual. Hopefully they find Jo Ringer soon so her poor family can have some closure. Never doubt Turtleboy. Ever. We are real news.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.