Turtleboy Ratchet Madness Elite 8: Fupasloth Region – Vote For Which Ratchet Should Advance To The Final 4
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
We’ve reached the Elite 8 in Turtleboy Ratchet Madness and it’s finally time to find out who will be the Final Ratchet 4 in our first annual tournament of champions. We’ll be letting the voters decide who will advance one at a time, starting in the Fupasloth Region. Here’s how this region has played out thus far:
As you can see, the top seeded Busgate parents went out in the first round to he who shall not be named. After that the favorites were Scamerico and Joe Amoroso, but neither of them made the Elite 8 either. Shockingly the driveway dumper and the Orne family went down in round 1, leaving us with an epic matchup between two women, both of whom have lost children due to their ratchetness. Here’s the breakdown and a case for and against each….
Case for Erika Murray:
- allowed her home to become a biohazard trash house
- murdered a couple of her children and kept the bodies inside
- killed dogs and kept the remains in the house
- pretended to be leading a normal, productive life as a loving, caring, and slightly judgemental house Mom in Blackstone on the Facebook machine
Case against Erika Murray:
- More than likely mentally insane, while most ratchets are usually properly functioning individuals who choose to be vile human beings
Case for Amanda Lacroix:
- Starts GoFundMe’s for degenerate sperm donor to fix his car despite being on SSI
- Brags on Facebook about how the “dumbass cops” who were “all up in her house” didn’t know she had a warrant out for her arrest
- Had boyfriend fake her own Facebook death for her in order to get revenge on Turtleboy
- Found responsible for neglect by DCF after her baby died under her care
- Had other kids taken by DCF after they were found covered in feces and wandering the streets while she was getting high
Case against Amanda Lacroix:
- Has a “disease”
Tough one. Honestly have no idea who will win this. Instinct says Erika Murray, but Amanda Lacroix has upset one ratchet after another, and none of her matchups has been particularly close. We will announce the winner tomorrow and move on to vote in the Cheesehog Region. Vote!!!
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.