Like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page to follow our posts when our other page is arbitrarily suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, thdis will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
Want to have your business advert viewed over 2 million times per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offers.
Tuesday May 10 is the day we’ve been waiting for for the past 6 months – the Spencer-East Brookfield School Committee election. We’ve uncovered a lot of corruption since we began things here at Turtleboy Sports, but we have never seen the level of corruption that we’ve seen in Spencer. And it all revolves around this man:
Kevin Hayes. A man who was elected in 2013 because no one else ran against him. We’ve exposed all of his shenanigans time and time again. The only person in the media who has supported him is Clive McFarlane. If Clive McFarlane has your back, that’s not a good thing. It means you’re probably a huge dooshnozzle, since these are the type of people who Spanky usually takes up the cause of.
So it was no surprise when we looked at Kevin Hayes bootleg website today and saw that he proudly has posted all these letters to the editor in support of him. But we noticed this one in particular and had to laugh:
“He asked me to write a letter.” This is how desperate Kevin Hayes is. He can’t find people who want to voluntarily say nice things about him so he’s calling in favors to morons who haven’t been paying attention and making them write nice things about him. As if anyone reads the Spencer New Leader anyway.
If you wanna see who NOT to vote for, watch this video of Hayes, Dale Wilder, and local pig farmer Kurt Nordquist being interviewed by town Selectman Gary Woodbury, who also wrote a letter to the editor in support of Hayes:
This is why Spencer can’t have nice things. The people who always run for elected office look like this:
And as you can see in the video, they’re not nearly as smart as they look. The pig farmer thinks that the kids need “computer stuff.” The best part was when he said that he wanted to the district to have more “scientific and science whatever, and help them build robots, whatever they’re gonna do.”
That’s what this district needs. More robots. And some science whatever.
And mustache McGee admits that he hasn’t been paying attention at all. He literally had nothing to say except that he thinks we should work together:
Whatever that means. He also blamed the students for protesting during school hours:
People like this have been getting elected in Spencer for too long. This is why the district has turned to shit. Because he’s obviously not the brightest bulb, and Kevin Hayes could push him around and tell him what to do if he was elected.
The two candidates you should vote for weren’t there, because they were smart enough to realize that a moderator who has already openly supported one of their opponents isn’t a neutral party. But just in case you need a reminder who to vote for, the Turtleboy Ticket for SEBRSD is Martha Berthiaume
and Jason Monette
Kevin Hayes spews his usual nonsense about the district being in tip top shape and that the Union is evil and doesn’t care about kids. Don’t be fooled though – here’s a quick run down of why you shouldn’t vote for this waste of space:
- He was fined $1,000 by the State Ethics Committeed for the following: Officer Bera pulled Hayes over for speeding
and asked Hayes for his license and registration. Hayes
said, “I guess you don’t know who I am. I am a selectman in
this town. My name is Kevin Hayes.” Hayes refused to provide
his license and registration and insisted that Officer Bera
call Spencer Police Chief David Darrin (“Chief Darrin”) to
the scene.[1/] Officer Bera asked again for Hayes’ license.
Hayes refused and said, “No, get your chief down here now.”
Officer Bera told Hayes he was risking arrest by refusing to
provide his license. Hayes said, “You do whatever you think you
need to. If your chief is in right now, I want him down here.”
- Kevin Hayes’ wife applied to be the field hockey coach at David Prouty. Athletic Director Chuck Fahey did not hire him. Hayes then began a witch hunt to prove that Fahey and other teachers were stealing money from a student activities committee that district administration controls. Fahey was fired as Athletic Director and replaced by a man who then hired Kevin Hayes’ wife to coach field hockey and indoor track. Neither won a single game. But the Hayes family made over $8,000 as a result of this and the kids suffered because they had an incompetent coach they didn’t want.
- Kevin Hayes tried to silence a David Prouty senior high school student who attempted to speak at a School Committee meeting regarding concerns she had with the SC:
- The district has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars investigating two teachers for stealing money. At the end of the day they found nothing but still suspended one of the teachers for 30 days without pay. The district will be sued and the suspension will be overturned. It will cost the taxpayers millions. The math teacher has not been replaced and a substitute teacher with no background in math is in charge of students in the month leading up to MCAS.
- Kevin Hayes and his family have been doing contracting work at Superintendent Tracy Crowe’s house. These pictures prove it. It is completely unethical and illegal for a SC member to be doing paid contracting work for a superintendent, since the SC is in charge of hiring, firing, and evaluating the superintendent. Since Kevin Hayes is making money off of the superintendent for his own personal business (as well as through his wife’s stipends) then obviously he can not fairly evaluate the superintendent. Yet here he is stating unequivocally that he supports her:
- During the winter a bunch of pipes burst in the school and the ceilings leaked. These problems were well known and could have and should have been addressed by administration. Instead of manning up and taking ownership for it, he blamed students and teachers for sabotaging the heating system.
- He is blaming the Union for everything, including the student protests at David Prouty. According to him they have been “propped up” by greedy teachers.
- Kevin Hayes accused three teachers of assaulting Principal Eileen Belastock, three months after she disappeared without any explanation from the district as to her whereabouts. He lied and said that she was on unpaid leave because of her injuries from this undocumented and unreported assault. Obviously a principal was not assaulted by three teachers, and if she were she would be on paid leave, not unpaid leave. Kevin Hayes thinks people in Spencer are stupid.
- While the district has been spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal fees, they have also been spending money sprucing up the superintendent’s office. This is what her newly renovated conference room looks like:
While she is enjoying these accommodations, this is what student books look like:
This is what the track looks like:
This is what the ceilings look like:
This is what the water looks like in foods class:
Luckily thanks to the fact that you can say you’re transgender the boys no longer have to take dumps in this thing:
Kevin Hayes doesn’t care about kids. He only cares about using them for his financial gain. This is not an opinion, it is a documented, scientific fact. Only stupid people can’t see this.
Here’s what has been lost since he took over in 2013:
THAT is insane. Kevin Hayes will blame it on the Union, but the Union has been around long before Hayes and Crowe were running the district. They never had turnover like this before. People are fleeing this once great district because of the people who run it. You’d be insane to ever want to work for people who will accuse you of stealing money and suspend you arbitrarily. And you’d be insane to ever vote for someone like Kevin Hayes. We look forward to adding him to the Turtleboy Sports graveyard tomorrow.
The bottom line is Tuesday is going to be interesting, and its going to tell us a lot about what type of people constitute a majority in these towns. Because make no doubt about it, if by some stroke of God Kevin Hayes gets reelected tomorrow, then there is no hope for this district. They have the high school they deserve. If that happens then we truly feel bad for the students, teachers, and parents who want the best for their kids. They would have the misfortune of living in a town filled with old, grumpy, whiny, selfish, mustached people who don’t wanna pay taxes and certainly aren’t paying attention. But we have faith in the people of Spencer that they will do the right thing and take their school district back by electing Marta Berthiaume and Jason Monette to the School Committee.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno, Harris Auto Body, Rotti Power Equipment in West Boylston
Want to have your business advert viewed over 2 million times per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.