New Hampshire Trap Queen Mom Starts $10K Car GoFundMe Because She Stuck With 2 Abusive Baby Daddy’s And Ditched Nice Baby Daddy #2 Because The Love Wasn’t There
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Here’s your GoFundMe scam of the day out of New Hampshire……
So just to review. Tasha’s got not one, not two, but three baby daddies. Because why should kids have to share?
- Baby Daddy #1 was allegedly abusive, but she stuck around anyway before finally realizing it was a dead end and moving onto the next one
- Then she moved onto Baby Daddy #2, they made a reverse cowboy trophy, she thought he was a great and wonderful man, so naturally she got engaged to him and then dumped him because the “love just wasn’t there.”
- Baby Daddy #2 at this point appears to be friendzoned, and will always be there for her.
- Baby Daddy #3 was “off and on” with her for 6 years. And she’s not kidding. They literally announced each and every time they got back together:
- Naturally he is now in prison for domestic violence:
- “He has kidnapped me, punched me, kicked me, thrown things at me, kicked my door in, etc.” Naturally she kept getting back with him.
- To make matters worse, his street name is “Rooster” and he posts his probation letters like a badge of honor on the Facebook machine:
- Despite the fact that her son witnessed these traumatic events, she stuck with him because unlike Daddy #2, she loved this one. And so her child was forced to be normalized into thinking domestic abuse was standard procedure.
- After moving to Laconia she found out that Daddy #1 abused their love child, but only because the child went to her teacher, who then went to DCYF.
- DCYF took her kids away while they investigated whether or not she was still bringing home men who beat women and diddle kids because she “loved” them.
- She claims to have met with the governor and his “assistant,” which led to her getting her kid back.
- She has no car and no job and now she wants other people to buy a car for her.
So just to review, she has three baby daddies, two of which were abusive, and one of which was a nice guy. She stuck with the abusive ones and tried to make those relationships work to the detriment of her children, but she dumped the nice guy because she wasn’t “in love” with him. Presumably because he didn’t have a chinstrap and a flat brimmed Chicago Bulls hat. Oh, and the abused child from baby daddy #1 felt more comfortable coming to her teacher with the child abuse allegations than she did her own mother.
I don’t wanna minimize domestic abuse, because this woman is obviously a victim. But I don’t really give a shit what anyone thinks – I largely blame her for this too. Fuck the excuses and the bullshit. A guy hits you, you leave. End of story. No second chances. No “but I love you baby.” None of that. You have kids. They shouldn’t have to witness this. They shouldn’t have to become victims of abuse themselves. They’re more important than the roller coaster that is your love life. If you can’t come to terms with that then DCYF should take your kids.
Here’s an idea – get a job. First of all, this woman qualifies for every form of public assistance that has ever existed. She’s a victim of domestic abuse, and she’s a single mother of three children. Baby Daddy’s #1 and #3 more than likely don’t pay shit for child support, but if Baby Daddy #2 is as wonderful as she says he is, he should be kicking in something.
Or, ya know, be a responsible adult. Mothers who are struggling don’t have glamour shots taken of them:
They don’t celebrate baby brother getting home from rehab
And they don’t take hoodrat selfies in the projects.
GoFundMe was a great idea when it first came out. But it’s basically just a way for people who constantly make poor life decisions to get other people to pay for their bullshit now.