Like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page to follow our posts when our other page is arbitrarily suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, thdis will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
Want to have your business advert viewed over 2 million times per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offers.
In case you haven’t heard the news, Ted Cruz has dropped out of the election after getting facialized by Donald Trump in Indiana. It’s over. Donald Trump will be the Republican nomination for President. Never thought I’d see this day, yet here it is. Bout time too. Ted Cruz is a loser and no one likes him. Every time I heard his voice and looked at his face it made me not want to vote.
Anyway, Bernie is still fighting and I love every second of it. Look, you can say whatever you want about the Bern, but the man is balls to the wall. He is arguably the realest candidate in this election and I LOVE that he stayed in longer than Cruz. I don’t care, he is the MAN!! Dude has been getting fucked time and time again. He keeps winning all these states and yet Hillary is winning the delegate counts, which only goes to prove that Bernie was right all along about the deck being stacked for the establishment. He’s also winning in Indiana right now and he’s willing to blow shit up at the democratic convention. He outlasted Cruz. You simply must respect his hustle.
Meanwhile in grownup land, it’s gonna be Hillary vs. Trump like we all knew it would. It’s probably the worst two candidates for President in American history and says a lot about the weaknesses of democracy. But for Turtleboy the battle lines are drawn. If you’re with Hillary then you
- stand with the black lives matter terrorists who block highways.
- stand against police officers.
- stand with someone who perpetuates lies about the gender wage gap for her own selfish agenda.
- support a candidate who is as SHADY as you can possibly get, because she’s refusing to release tapes of her speech she gave in front of Goldman Sachs.
- support someone who did not get to where she is because she is a strong woman, but rather because she married a strong man. That’s the opposite of what feminism is supposed to be.
- generally support a completely dishonest, fraudulent, fake multi-millionaire product of privilege.
If you stand with Trump then you are one of the following:
- A moron who genuinely believes that a wall is the answer to all of America’s problems and is easily swayed with meaningless monologues about how great everything is gonna be.
- A regular person who sees all the bullshit with black lives matter and college campuses, and the unprecedented freaking out by the media and political establishment, and you want to see the look of horror in their eyes when they wake up and find out that Trump is their President.
Look, this Turtleboy voted for Barrack Obama. Twice. Fuck you if you don’t like it. Sometimes I wonder why I did that, because I think he kind of sucks. But every time I hear Hillary speak I remember why – she made him look good. REALLY good. I tell you this because I just want to establish that Turtleboy is not some right wing, republican voting blog.
But if Hillary is the candidate, what choice do we have? She simply cannot be President of the United States. We can’t listen to that voice and stare at those hideous electric muumuus. We can’t look at that fake ass smile and bite our lips as she shits on coal miners one day and kisses their ass the next. So yea, make no doubt about it – if it’s Trump vs. Hillary then Turtleboy is supporting Trump.
This is the shit right here that could fuck it all up though, and Turtleboy just wanted to address it:
Congratulations, Trump fans. The disaster that awaits us will be on your shoulders. I'm done. Tonight was my last as a Republican.
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) May 4, 2016
Conservatives like Matt Walsh hate Trump. It’s been a bloody primary. But it’s time to face the undeniable fact – if you’re doing this whole #NotTrump thing, then you’re voting for Hillary. There’s no difference. You can deny it all you want, but it’s true. And that’s fine if you want Hillary. But you need to own that shit. Stop crying that your guy didn’t win and face the scientific fact that it will be one of those two. Every vote that doesn’t go to Trump is a vote for four years of bright orange muumuus, fake smiles, and pandering to Trigglypuff.
P.S. Love Milo:
Double P.S. Megyn Kelly for VP.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno, Harris Auto Body, Rotti Power Equipment in West Boylston
Want to have your business advert viewed over 2 million times per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.