Last night on the podcast I discussed three important topics.
- The results of local elections
- The terrible story out of Mexico and why it’s made me realize a wall is a must have
- Whether or not a woman should dump a man if he’s willing to take her last name
I couldn’t be happier to see that all the Turtleboy haters lost miserably in Worcester.
- Etel Haxhiaj, the woman who kept Margaret Melican off of the zoning board because she commented on our Facebook page and reads Turtleboy Sports, a blog Etel called a “hate blog,” finished in a distant 8th place, in a race in which the top 6 vote getters make the City Council
- Cara Berg-Powers, who once accosted a woman and her two small children in a grocery store and threatened to call the DCF fairy because they were wearing “I Am Turtleboy” shirts, finished in 9th in a race in which the top 6 candidates get on
- Other race baiting, anti-Maureen Binienda candidates finished didn’t get on including John Trobaugh, Jermah Kamara, and Chantel Bethea, while newcomer Laura Clancey (a supporter) did
- Unfortunately Tracy Novick is back from the dead, but one of the assholes had to get on since Brian O’Connell sadly passed away two weeks ago
- Donna Colorio, who the establishment hates because she’s a conservative, came out of nowhere and took 6th place in the City Council race, beating out Etel and Tony Economou, who everyone (including myself) assumed would get the last spot
In non-Worcester news, Juicy Jasiel Correia’s reign of terror is officially over, as he got murdered by a 10 to 1 margin to Fall River’s new mayor Paul Coogan.
Congrats are also in order for Robert Sullivan in Brockton and Shauna O’Connell in Taunton, both of who will be the new mayors in their cities.
As for the situation in Mexico, it’s the saddest story I’ve ever seen. Three mothers and six children, including 8 month old twin babies, were killed in Mexico by what is most likely a drug cartel who shot up their cars so much that they lit on fire. A 13 year old boy saved the lives of six more kids, by hiding them in bushes, before he walked 14 miles to find help. One of the mothers who was killed hid her baby in the backseat, came out with her hands up and was gunned down. The baby was there for 11 more hours until authorities found her.
Several U.S. citizens, including children, killed in shooting attack in Mexican state of Sonora, family says https://t.co/bXSbr8Iqdj
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) November 5, 2019
It’s just the worst story I’ve ever heard. These people are animals.
Granted, I do think it’s dumb to choose to bring your kids in Mexico like this, and it’s tantamount to child abuse. Mexico is a lawless third world shithole. Let’s not pretend that because some of us went to Cancun for spring break that it’s a place you should visit with your kids.
But the fact of the matter is that this has opened my eyes to the wall. I’ve never been a wall person because I thought it wouldn’t fix illegal immigration, and I still think it would. However, the fact of the matter is that our neighbor to the south is a fake country. Real countries have real governments, and they aren’t run by drug cartels. It’s like living in the hood and not locking your doors. Sure, they might break in anyway, but it’s worth a shot. To make matters worse the cowardly, gutless Mexican President rejected Trump’s offer today to send military support to take out the cartels.
Mexican president rejects Trump's offer to send the U.S. ARMY to help country 'wipe drug cartels off the face of the earth' https://t.co/BnzHAbK4uv
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 5, 2019
THIS should be our foreign policy priority right now, not Kurds in Syria who are 10,000 miles way. We share a border that has no wall with this country that would prefer to remain lawless. Mexico is a shithole. Trump said that a couple years back and everyone cried about it for being “racist,” but it’s undeniable. Only shithole countries allow drug cartels to essentially run the country.
I discuss all that and more on the podcast. Tomorrow we’re going live at 9 AM, and will be going live every Monday and Wednesday at that same time thanks to our new advertiser APC Roofing.
This episode of Uncle Turtleboy’s Light Night Garage Podcast is brought to you by the good folks over at Garage Doors Plus in Quincy. Support the Turtleboy sponsors by giving them a call for all your garage door needs, visit their website gdplus.com, or like them on Facebook to support the turtle.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund: