Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
Authorities identified the three women whose bodies were discovered at Stewart Weldon’s house of torture in Springfield – Ernestine Ryans 47, of Springfield, America Lyden, 34, of Springfield and Kayla Escalante, 27, of Ludlow. Only Ryans and Lyden were reported missing. Not motive has been given or suggested either.
Here’s what we know about them….
1. Friends know America Lyden by a different name from when she was locked up.
2. America Lyden was reported missing around Christmas, but was last seen by her family in June 2017.
3. Ernestine Ryans lists Boston as her home on her Facebook page. She also admits to talking to a “dumbass shrink,” had a daughter, and struggled with the English language.
4. Kayla Escalante has over 400 Facebook friends, many of who regularly interacted with her, but no one reported her missing.
5. A woman named Launa Torres has all of a sudden begun commenting on all of her pictures. Yet she never reported her missing. She’s also posting and asking her questions, even though she clearly knows she won’t get a response because Kayla is dead.
6. Kayla Escalante had a son. No word of who the baby daddy is, who currently has custody of the child, or why they didn’t report her missing.
7. Kayla Escalante has had a couple of different boyfriends over the last two years, including one who she became Facebook official with on November 28, less than a month before she was last seen.
8. Kayla was into metal bands and went to to the Warped Tour.
9. Kayla was a patient at the methadone clinic, hung out with a security guard there socially, but he had to cut ties with her because she admitted to having to do “other things” to get money for drugs. But she still posted frequently about controlling the heroin epidemic.
10. Kayla Escalante posted several times about missing woman Brianna Cuoco, whose body was discovered in Agawam in 2016.
It’s pretty clear based on what we’ve seen that this monster preyed on vulnerable, drug-addicted women. Women who were likely addicted to drugs and willing to do anything for more drugs. I’d bet my mortgage that this is how he got them to his house. This is how he raped them. And when they wanted to leave, my guess is that he made them his slaves and tortured them before he was done with them and disposed of them. He figured he could get away with it because these women frequently disappeared for long periods of time. There’s a special place in hell for this piece of shit.