I had court with Rian Waters yesterday in Springfield because he filed another frivolous criminal complaint against me for witness intimidation. He’s claiming that I threatened him and tried to scare him at the previous criminal complaint hearing in September, which the clerk magistrate found no probable cause for. But this time he brought back up –
The West Warwick Vaping Vajatron, Amanda Sawyer. And she brought her crotch fruits (on a school day) along with some other hag. I explained the whole thing on last night’s show, which I’ll also explain below if you don’t want to listen to the podcast. Both Rian and Amanda showed up in the comments.
Here’s the TL;DR highlights:
- Rian Waters, who was once arrested for punching his girlfriend (who he later sued) and killing his dog in front of the daughter he abandoned and never paid child support for, sued me and lost in Superior court last June.
- He then filed a criminal complaint against me, forcing me to drive an hour and half and give up a day’s work to explain to the clerk what a psycho he is.
- Before yesterday’s hearing Rian was holding court outside with Amanda and crew. She came there to “pick his brain” and get legal advice because she wants to sue me too.
- My strategy going in was simple – point out that this has already been litigated twice, he’s using the courts as a playground, and he’s not intimidated at all because he keeps posting on our Facebook page.
- At yesterday’s hearing he asked that the closed door hearing be open to the public (Amanda and crew, and Bristol was also there as my witness), and I didn’t object. The clerk didn’t allow because he didn’t want it to turn into a circus, but he did allow for it to be taped, which I will be getting shortly.
- Rian wrote an affidavit filled with lies, claiming I threatened him at the last hearing. I did indeed call him a dog killing, woman beating savage, but that’s only because I like the ability to say things that aren’t true.
- The clerk asked him several times if I told him that I’d hurt him if he testified against me, since that’s what witness intimidation is. Rian said that I didn’t actually do that, but that I had threatened to file a lawsuit for malicious prosecution if he continued on with this time waster.
- Vowing to use legal means to stop harassment is not a threat according to the clerk, Rian disagreed and cited some court decision. The clerk cited another decision that overturned that decision and Rian had no answer. Rian thinks he’s smarter than attorneys, clerks, and judges. He’s not.
- Rian bragged to the clerk that they know him by name at the clerk’s office, which of course is the problem.
- The clerk repeatedly informed Rian that being called names isn’t a crime, and if he couldn’t prove that he was threatened by me then there’s no probable cause to charge me with a crime.
- Rian went on a rant about the cops and why they wouldn’t charge me with a crime. This was an actual quote, “The Palmer police lied and did a bunch of corruption to me.” He also said they were “extremely rude.” The clerk rolled his eyes.
- After Palmer PD wouldn’t charge me with a crime (since none was committed) he went to East Longmeadow and Springfield Police and got the same result. So he went to the State Police, and he claims that they told him that local police wouldn’t do anything because I’m closely tied to them. He said the MSP told him to file the criminal complaint.
- At the end of the 40 minute hearing Rian was told by the clerk, “I don’t find you are intimidated, you have to move on.”
- Rian didn’t like hearing this and had his hand raised like a first grader. The clerk called on him and he ranted about how unsafe he felt, even though he regularly comes on our Facebook pages and tried to extort money from me in emails.
- Rian continued to rant about the last hearing, “He was screaming and spitting at me. It’s seriously alarming.”
- The clerk wasn’t sold and told him it was over. Rian then slammed his chair (I can’t remember if he kicked it or pushed it) and yelled while pretending to cry, “I’m going to kill myself in 2 weeks.”
- On the way to get paperwork from the clerk’s office Amanda’s stupid, allegedly abusive son (her words, not mine) was staring me down with his mother. Bristol justifiably pointed out what a crappy mom she had to be to pull her kid out of school to drive to be with Rian Waters in court.
- Before leaving we informed a bailiff that Rian had threatened to kill himself in open court and should be detained for his own safety.
This is my official plea to Rian not kill himself:
“Oh no, please Rian, don’t do it. You have so much to offer the world. Sure, you don’t have a job, you beat women, you kill dogs, you neglect your child (who had a medical incident while you were in court which you weren’t there for because this is what you prioritize), and you apparently have little to no friends or family. But the world wouldn’t be the same without you and that sexy pubestache.”
According to Amanda, this is just what she’s going to do now.
When will the court system stop allowing this mentally unbalanced free loading leeches to stop tying up taxpayer money on their shenanigans?
This episode of The Turtleboy Live show is brought to you by the good folks over at Garage Doors Plus in Quincy, and our new friends at APC Roofing in Charlton. Like APC Roofing in Charlton on Facebook by clicking here, and be automatically entered to win an Echo 250MPH leaf blower, Milwaukee drill kit, or golf bag.
Support the Turtleboy sponsors by giving Garage Doors Plus a call for all your garage door needs, visit their website gdplus.com, or like them on Facebook to support the turtle.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund: