Oh for fuck’s sake. I can’t even with this bootleg Megan Rapnioe.
Just to be clear what she wants you to believe here:
- She was at Cumby’s when a tall dude saw her, got creepy, hit on her, and got rejected because she’s married
- Because she’s an self-admitted stupid fartbox she tells her not only her name, but where she works (an unnamed Salon in Chicopee) not thinking that he would then track her down
- She goes back to the salon and after finishing with a client the tall dude shows up, tries to rape her while she’s sitting in a salon chair, pulls his pants down and right when she’s about to stab him with scissors he decides he doesn’t wanna rape her anymore and says “Don’t worry baby, next time will be so much more fun, our future is going to be great”
- She files a police report after telling her husband, but they evidently haven’t done shit even though this guy would be extremely easy to find
- Her boss fires her after she finds out about the rape because she blames her for being raped and suggests that the rapist might come back and this would be bad for business
- Her boss also didn’t believe she was raped and said it wasn’t possible, which directly contradicts the reason she claims she was fired (being raped)
- Give me $5,000 because I no longer have a job
Nah. Gonna have to be a hard pass on this one sister. Cumby’s is littered with cameras and if you really called the popo they’d be able to look at the tapes and figure out who your alleged rapist was faster than Jasiel Correia gets wood at the Foxy Lady.
How convenient that she doesn’t mention who her former employer was, considering the fact that they fired her for being sexually assaulted in the salon! Wouldn’t you want to name and shame someone who did you dirty like this? If she did then people would be able to take their business to a place that doesn’t blame rape victims. But it would also enable the salon a chance to explain what really happened, and that would be bad for the GFM scam.
Also, I know some women are terrible, but her boss is like a cartoon villain in this. Firing a woman because she’s rape bait? Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and guess there’s more to that story. Our sources tell us the salon is Surface in Chicopee, so if they’d like to tell us their version of events we are all ears. If they have cameras they’d also be able to view this rape, in which conveniently no one else was in the salon. It looks nice in that salon from the Facebook pictures. Hard to picture a rape happening there that wasn’t caught on camera, and that nobody else witnessed.
Oh, and for what it’s worth the source that contacted us with this story claims that Beggin Rapinoe was previously laid off at or was fired from To Dye For in Easthampton, possibly for theft. We attempted to confirm this with Beggin Rapinoe but she has ignore us and would prefer if you just give her money without asking questions.
Just for the record, I’m not saying this woman wasn’t raped. But the bottom line is that her story is filled with huge question marks, and if you start a GoFundMe it’s YOUR JOB to make sure that everything is documented and verified, so that people know they’re giving to a legitimate cause. If Beggin Rapinoe wants to come on the Live show this weekend to discuss this I’m sure Uncle Turtleboy and Bret would love to have her on.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: