Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Smiles And Sunshine Facebook Page, the newest Turtleboy Sports page and Clarence Woods Emerson to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
Most people who appear in Turtleboy blogs are too gutless to come on and defend themselves, or explain their side of the story. Jamarl Crawford is not one of those people. He disagreed with some of the things we had to say about a blog involving a black guy who was stopped by a white Boston cop in a video that ended up going viral. So he reached out to us to debate a variety of topics while he went live on Facebook and that’s exactly what we did. The podcast starts like 2 minutes into the conversation and there are occasional interruptions because our Internet machine was acting up. But we got 98% of it. I will say this – it was a productive conversation, in that we both said what we had to say, nothing personal, just debating the issues. Both parties left feeling the same way about the major issues that they did beforehand, but hopefully this cleared some misconceptions about the whole “Turtleboy is racist” myth that people use as a defense mechanism when we highlight shitty behavior.
Here’s some of the positions we took:
- White privilege isn’t real because Jamarhl says he wouldn’t pay a penny to be white
- Boston is no more racist than any other American city
- Didi Delgado is a scam artist who plays the race card in order to get dumb white people to pay her reparations
- There aren’t many black teachers because black people by and far don’t apply to become teachers
- Turtleboy shits on white people way more than any other race
- “Hoodrat Heroes” has nothing to do with racist, because the ultimate hoodrat hero is the Fall River Guttermuppet
- There are many racist comments left on our page, and in no way shape or form are we responsible for dumb things other people say
Honestly, whenever there’s some sort of issue involving a hot topic race issue we’d love to talk to Jamarhl again. This is what we need more of in America – civil conversations between grown adults on controversial topics. Good talk. See ya outside.