Follow @SpinterTBS on Twitter by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
The Pumpkin Spice Mafia strikes again, this time at Walmart in Northborough:
Yes, that’s right. She saw two women wearing Hillary pants, asking strangers to join their church, and she of course reached the conclusion that they were part of a sex trafficking ring. Naturally they went to Walmart, because there are no cameras at Walmart that could catch them in the act of sex trafficking.
It’s just amazing how truly, truly stupid these people are. It’s fun to laugh at them and all, but it’s not exactly harmless either. The post was shared over 6,000 times already, and probably has been seen close to a million times. Are religious people who solicit you annoying? Yup. Does it mean they should be falsely labeled as sex traffickers? Nope.
So new policy – if you do this, we’re going to do the exact same thing to you. We are going to publicly humiliate you for being stupid. If you see Casey McNamara in public please feel free to point and laugh at her:
Because she is a stupid person, who is more than worthy of public ridicule.
She’s far from the only crusticle creature who bought into this easily debunked lie:
“They get you to go to the location they say and kid nap you.”
Yea, that’s not how kidnapping works, but OK.
And seriously, Jonestown? That’s what we’re doing now? Comparing chicks at Walmart to a cult that moved to Africa and killed 900 men, women, and children?
Luckily this gravy dumpster survived her harrowing ordeal….
The irony of her talking about people who fall for stuff is just too sweet.
Whenever someone attempted to be rational they were usually met with something like this:
“It’s been proven these people are around.”
No Debbie, it has not. The exact opposite of that has actually been proven. You should know that, as it appears you are Facebook friends with Clarence Woods Emerson. If we haven’t taught you how to identify an obvious scam then you were never really one of us to begin with.
SHARE TO BE AWARE!!!
They’re so right, this is DEFINITELY a huge front for sex trafficking. Everyone knows that sex trafficking always takes place on the way to the frozen foods section.
According to the gravy dumpster, what the sex traffickers were doing was illegal:
Yup. It’s illegal to approach people in public and ask them questions. Totally.
And of course she wasted the police’s time with her silly, white girl, pumpkin spice bullshit:
Can the police please put out a PSA in every town, that if you waste their time and energy on your Becky shenanigans, they will make you repay the taxpayers for lost time?
“People are so dramatic.” – Globarina who saw two women in Walmart and freaked out about sex trafficking.
I can’t even deal with this anymore…..
And don’t even try to get this ghettopoon to join your church:
Cuz she don’t play that…
Fuck yo God!!
It just kept going…..
Just another example of how 90% of the people on the Internet are mindless drones who will literally believe ANYTHING a stranger posts on Facebook. The other 10% are turtle riders. We are the smartest people on the Internet.