The other day we got this message in our inbox, asking us to expose the Holden Police Department. Full disclosure – Uncle Turtleboy lives in Holden and for that reason chose to pass this story on to any of the other bloggers. I took it.
Here’s the TL;DR:
- Guy is dying from ALS and wants to see the Holden PD exposed before he goes (common item on any bucket list)
- Guy says his kid was in a motorcycle accident in which he slammed into an elderly woman’s car who had cut him off after turning onto the street that he was traveling on
- This is where it occurred. Elderly woman had a stop sign, took a left, then turned right into the post office. Son came barreling down from the right and hit the passenger side door of the elderly woman’s car as she turned into the post office.
- Guy says his son was “harassed” by the cops for accusing him of traveling too fast
- Guy’s son gets lippy with the police and claims motorcycle discrimination, then tells cops to fuck off and drives away
- Guy gets fired up about it and goes to police to give them a piece of his mind, but claims he was thrown out of police station for no reason
- Guy readily admits that he now has policy of giving every Holden cop he sees the finger
- Guy claims cop sat outside of his house, waited for him to drive, then pulled him over for bogus reason of over revving his engine
- Guy fights ticket in court and loses because he claims the Holden cop perjured himself
- Weeks after this guy claims the HPD show up at his house with guns drawn over bogus “shots fired” call to the police
- Guy claims his whole family and the dog had guns pointed at them
- Son tells cops “don’t you fucking dare” shoot the dog, then cops smile and leave
- Guy tells seemingly unrelated story about getting hit by a car while changing lanes, went to the ER, but the HPD never came to see if he was OK and instead revoked his license without giving him a chance to appeal it
- Guy includes screenshots of a conversation with a witness to his son’s crash along with the police report which clearly states that his son had ample amount of time to slow down before hitting the woman’s car, but was likely going too fast to stop in time
The most confusing part about this story is that a guy with ALS is driving a motorcycle, but I digress.
Alright, so I wasn’t at the crash scene so I have no idea what happened. All I have is the police the report to work with, which says that his son had time to stop but didn’t. Either way, even if the elderly woman was at fault, the mere fact that dude is messaging us and telling us that he has a policy of giving every cop in town the middle finger pretty much tells me everything I need to know about him.
He was also kicked out of the police station, which is pretty hard to do, and I’m willing to be he earned that privilege. Obviously I feel bad for anyone with ALS, but it doesn’t give you a license to be a douchebag on your way out, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he’s an overly confrontational queef.
But wait….there’s more. A concerned citizen actually contacted us 6 months ago about this guy. Here’s what they said….
Please please please look into this!!! There is a complete turd in Holden named Chris Deperrio. He has ALS but that is just a side note. It all started a few months ago when his teenage son crashed his motorcycle into someone at the Jefferson post office. His son was a complete asshole to the cops! Mouthy, disrespectful and totally at fault. His father Chris couldn’t handle this so he went on a Facebook rant of how much the HPD was a bunch of pussies and are all criminals and so on. A few weeks later Chris starts driving by cops and giving them finger and then inciting confrontations. He had his son tape one of them while yelling “oh they are gonna lock up my dad who has ALS”. They were not going to lock him up. They know he’s just a local toolbag and they quelled the situation and went home. They are not stupid enough to wrestle a guy with advanced ALS to the ground on video!! Things die down for a few months. Then just the other day a gunshot call came in from his address. He had a lot to say about that. Then he drives by an officer and flips him off and then crashes his motorcycle! Lol. Fucking idiot. Then he put the most recent threats up on FB. My concern Turtleboy is this, he has nothing to lose. He will be dead soon and I strongly feel he wants to go out with a bang.
Oh look, the other side of the story. Turns out the random crash he had on his bike occurred because he was distracted flipping off a cop. Let’s check out some of the sweet nothings he’s posted on the Facebook machine about these incidents…..
“Lessons will be learned.”
“You’re number’s coming up.”
Totally not a threat. He seems stable….
Telling cops they’re not fast enough to outrun him, and calling them out for being pussies due to the fact that they won’t meet him face to face, presumably so they can have a duel in town square. Oh yea, he’s the victim here for sure.
Here’s what he posted after what he claimed was being pulled over for an invalid reason.
So he was sitting at a red light with a cop behind him and he intentionally gunned it from 0 to 30 in less than a second as soon as it turned green, right by the town pool and an elementary school where little kids are crossing the street to go swimming. Funny, because when he messaged Turtleboy he said the reason he was pulled over was because he over revved his engine.
“(Holden cop) pulled me over and gave me a ticket for failure to use a turn signal and over revving my engine.”
Either way, he readily admits that he goes around flipping off cops, then intentionally goes from 0 to 30 in less than a second without using a turn signal. Shocking that he’d get a ticket after doing that. A ticket that held up in court after he appealed it.
Here’s what he posted after the cops came to his house and allegedly drew guns on his family for no reason.
So the cops got called to a house for shots fired and responded exactly as they would to any call of shots fired. This is harassment because months earlier his son ran into an elderly woman’s car and Dad has been flipping them off since. Got it.
Oh, and here he is explicitly threatening to kill cops after the incident at his house.
“I have my own way of resolving things.”
“If someone thinks they’re going to unjustifiably aim a loaded gun at me and my family and live much longer to tell about it. They’re DEAD wrong.”
Emphasis on DEAD. But yea, he’s the victim here.
His wife has left her thoughts in a review of the Holden Police Department on their Facebook page.
This family is totally NOT the official town ratchet clan or anything like that.
This appears to be the son who got into the accident.
It’s almost like this family goes around looking to provoke problems, threatens violence over really egregious things like touching another person’s car, and blames the police for doing their job.
Sonny boy also started a GoFundMe to become a professional hockey player, even though he’s closing in on 30, because he can’t let go of the dream.
Totally NOT a loser. I can’t possibly imagine him crashing into an old lady after driving recklessly and then yelling at the cops because they told him he was going too fast.
The Holden Hardo messaged us said “I’d like the truth to be told.” Mission accomplished. Turns out the truth is that he’s a douchebag. Oops!
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: