This episode of Uncle Turtleboy’s Light Night Garage Podcast is brought to you by the good folks over at Garage Doors Plus in Quincy. Support the Turtleboy sponsors by giving them a call for all your garage door needs, visit their website gdplus.com, or like them on Facebook to support the turtle.
Uncle Turtleboy is back from vacation, and he missed you a lot. On the agenda today:
- Why cruises are a million times better than any vacation you could ever take
- Why it’s time to kill seals and/or sharks
- The immediate politicization of Mollie Tibbetts’ death after finding out her murderer was an illegal immigrant, and her opinion of white people while alive
- Whether or not the Methadone Mastodon was sleeping or nodding off from a bender
- Twitter permanently banning us from their platform and the dangerousness of tech companies being able to kick people out of the public square arbitrarily
Remember to give us a 5 star review on iTunes and follow us on SoundCloud. We love you all!!
Embedding doesn’t seem to be working so here’s the link: