Remember Lisa Dyer? Well she’s managed to stay out of the news. But her son, who teaches science at Doherty High School, hasn’t been as lucky.
Remember to like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page, which we use to post blogs when the Turtleboy Sports Facebook account is suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, this will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible: Massachusetts Tattoo Festival, Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, Craftech Restoration, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno, Monster Movers, Firesafe Chimney Services,
Want to have your business advert seen 1 million times per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer. Want to make money real fast? We will pay you cash if you bring us advertisers.
Breaking News: North High Principal Lisa Dyer’s son, Jesse Smith, a science teacher at Doherty High School, has been put on leave by the school pending an investigation of several allegations made by students. Here’s what we know so far:
- On January 21, a student’s Instagram account posted screenshots of private messages and pictures between her and Mr. Smith, which indicated that the two may have been romantically involved. Some have suggested her account was “hacked” which is what professional athletes use as an excuse when they get drunk and write things they regret.
- Smith followed this student on Instagram, which is inappropriate regardless of what actually happened. Sources tell us that he was under the microscope because he had “liked” several pictures of a female student showing cleavage. His account was public but is now private.
- Yesterday Mr. Smith was allegedly involved in an altercation with a student who had been calling him a “pedophile” and “pervert teacher.” Mr. Smith allegedly forcibly grabbed the student and led him to the office according to witnesses we spoke with. Mr. Smith was forced to leave the building shortly thereafter and another teacher covered his class.
- Students are telling Turtleboy Sports that he had a sexual relationship with a student who already graduated, and one current student. We cannot confirm this, because it is only an allegation. The policy of all schools is to not discuss personnel matters, so there’s no way of getting anything from them. But the fact that the teacher is on leave, and several trustworthy sources have told us that this is because of the allegations above, seems to give this story credence.
- The student that the teacher is accused of assaulting happens to be the son of a prominent and well-known Worcester resident. We’re going to hold off on releasing his name until we speak to the father.
- This is an isolated incident, but just a couple weeks ago another teacher at Doherty was fired for alleged inappropriate relations with female students. We know there were text messages involved and the teacher was in his first year and is very young.
Remember when Lisa Dyer called Turtleboy Sports vile? Yea well, we have a strict policy here at Turtleboy – no diddling or assaulting kids. Just sayin.
The bottom line is that teachers need to stop doing stupid things with kids. It’s 2016 and any teacher who thinks they’re being cool by friending their students on Facebook or following them on social media or texting them when they’re at home, is a moron. You gotta be smarter than that. It doesn’t matter what your intentions are. Kids are not your friends. You are the adult. You are on a different level from them. It doesn’t mean you can’t get to know them on a personal level, it just means that there are lines you can’t cross and situations you shouldn’t put yourself in. Any teacher who goes around liking booby pics doesn’t deserve to keep their job.
Anyway, if you’re a Doherty student and you have more anonymous information you wanna feed to Turteboy, feel free to message us on Facebook. All sources will remain confidential. Company policy.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Want to have your business advert seen by over 1 million people per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.