There’s not much I hate more than on overbearing mother who uses an unconfirmed anecdote from a kid to organize a Facebook vigilante mob because they didn’t like a decision made by their crotch fruit’s principal. The only thing worse is when someone not even related to a kid uses a third hand anecdote to do the job for them, which is what happened at Brennan Middle School in Attleboro when this woman decided it was time to get woke and fuck shit up:
Her name is Jayce Maglio, and according to her Facebook bio works at Luminess Cosmetics and is a full time mommy.
In other words, she sits at home and tries to get you to join her pyramid scheme.
Only 12 more hours to join!! If you miss the deadline then you’re gonna have to join the next promo/scam tomorrow.
She has crotch fruits of her own, and she saw a friend of her’s share a story on Facebook about her friend’s niece (not her friend’s daughter), and the way that her friend’s niece was allegedly treated at school for being BLT-123 friendly:
Just a reminder of the relevant FACKS here:
- This is now a third hand story that neither Jayce, her friend, or the child’s mother was there to witness
- The goal here is to organize a mob against a school, even though no one in the mob has heard the school’s side of the story
- They called a 6th grade girl “hateful,” made her the target of a mob, and blamed her parents for being terrible
- They want this categorized as a hate crime, even though none of these details have been confirmed by anyone who matters, and nowhere in that post does it say that the child is gay, which would be necessary for her to be the victim of an anti-gay hate crime
- 6th grade girls acting like catty stuck up bitches isn’t a hate crime, it’s the shared experience of millions of women who somehow survived this terrible part of life that we all wish we could’ve fast forwarded through
- They accuse the school of telling Mom that she was overreacting by driving down to the school and demanding that they charge an 11 year old with a hate crime, probably because that is the definition of overreacting
- If a kid actually hit her daughter in school then it’s probably on film, and the girl will be disciplined for what she did
I highly doubt this actually happened as they said it did. I know this because she has fucked shit up at her own kid’s schools before, refers to herself as a “momma bear,” and proudly brags that that she tells her kid’s teachers and principals not to mess with her.
Women who refer to themselves as “momma bears” are the worst people who have ever existed ever.
Sure, this story could’ve, because girls are terrible at that age, but parts of it seem like a stretch. I could totally see a girl playing a joke on another girl by telling her it’s pride day at school, and conning her into getting dressed up like a bag of Skittles. But at the end of the day, if she felt confident and proud of how she looked then she had nothing to be embarrassed about. Just tell her the truth – you’re not gonna be friends with any of these people in ten years anyway, so they don’t really matter.
Now this woman, who has no connection to the 6th grade girl whatsoever, is organizing an unsanctioned pride day at the school where her kids do not attend.
And when a post like this gets shared a lot it’s like a dinner bell for every mother who has a grudge against their kid’s teachers to come out and share their unconfirmed anecdotes, which are always taken as fact.
Oh yea, I’m sure the principal called you and begged you to take a Facebook post down so the news didn’t see it.
There was plenty of “that school doesn’t do shit”
“I demanded that they have a LGBT organization speak to the students but they didn’t listen to me”
“Call the news!!”
“The administration has been covering up hate crimes I told them about for years”
“I would’ve gone full ratchet and fucked shit up if that were my kid”
“File a lawsuit.”
And of course, “Call Ellen”
Oh, and call the Mass Department of Education for Censure and Training, which isn’t a thing that exists. So maybe don’t listen to the lady who has no idea what the word censure means.
Meanwhile Jayce is on the case, and is getting the troops riled up by spreading misinformation that the girl who hit the other girl wasn’t punished for doing so.
Because I know I can call up a random middle school that my kids don’t attend, and demand to know confidential information on how a 6th grader I have no relation to was disciplined for an infraction I heard about third hand.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: