Check out more hot takes from Dubsism.
Finally, after long last this dooshnozzle was arrested today after being indicted by a grand jury:
We’ve been saying it ever since the “House of Horrors” was discovered at the home of Ray Rivera and Erika Murray in Blackstone, MA – it’s simply INSANE that Rivera wasn’t arrested immediately after Murray was. If you’ve been living in a cave for the last three months then you missed this ongoing shitshow. We’ll catch you up real quick:
- Murray and her boyfriend Ray Rivera lived what appeared to be a normal life with their two kids, aged 13 and 10.
- In their house were two other living children, both girls, aged 3 and 6 months. No one apparently knew they existed.
- The six month old girl has been on her back most of her life and has never been held. She has no idea how to put her arms out or use her muscles.
- The three year old girl had long hair that had never been cut. When she was discovered she was sitting in a bed, badly sunken from being soaked by her own feces and urine. She cannot communicate, talk, walk, or hold utensils. She has never been outside the room.
- The three year old would bang on the walls every night and the baby would cry incessantly, forcing Erika Murray to go into their room and make them stop.
- When the children were discovered it was determined that they were “starving.”
- The house had no electricity or running water.
- Several skeletons of dead cats and dogs were found in the house.
- The house was infested with maggots and other vermin. Soiled diapers were stacked up to the ceiling. The 10 year old’s room was reported to resemble a landfill.
- The children were discovered by a neighbor whose 13 year old son is friends with the 10 year old boy that lived in the house. She was tipped off when she asked her “how do you stop a baby from crying?”
- The 10 year old told the neighbor that he had a popsicle for breakfast and was hungry.
- The neighbor went to the house and the ten year old told her the two other children were not his siblings, and that his mother was “baby sitting” them.
- Upon leaving the house the neighbor confronted Erika Murray who was just arriving home. Murray told her,
“I don’t know why you’re upset. I only left them alone for two hours.”(which is perfectly fucking normal apparently)
- When the police arrived they found a locked door in the child’s bedroom which they kicked in, causing an unbearable smell to emerge. Later in hazmat suits officers discovered the remains of at least three other deceased children. Since then they’ve all been identified as Murray AND Rivera’s.
- Murray gave birth to several of the children in the houses’s only bathroom.
- Murray is being charged with murder. Rivera is being charged with assault and battery, child endangerment, and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
I know what you’re thinking. We can all agree that this is the most horrifying thing we’ve ever read. Especially the part about selling weed. I mean, the filth and murder were bad enough, but to top it off they were selling WEED!! Savages!!
It’s impossible to ever truly comprehend what the hell happened in that house. This is by far the most bizarre story in the history of the United States and quite frankly I think it’s underreported. CNN should be covering this instead of interviewing Van Jones about Ferguson. But they don’t, and this is why we exist at Turtleboy Sports. Hot takes.
But this much we do know – the fact that Ray Rivera wasn’t charged until today is a complete fucking joke and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A grand jury was really needed to indict this slug rake? I’d like to sell my world famous Nantuckett horse ranch to anyone who believed this nudnik didn’t know that there were two living children in his house and three dead ones that his live-in girlfriend gave birth too while they LIVED together. Because it would take a special kind of dumbass not to have seen this indictment coming. I mean, just look at these pictures from inside the house:
I’m sure Ray Rivera’s basement/man cave was immaculate though. I’m sorry, but if you’re cool with the fact that your house looks like this then you’re a piece of shit. I generally judge people based on what the inside of their homes look like. Decent people have nice looking, clean homes. Pieces of shit decorate their homes with trash and feces.
The odd part of course is that Erika Murray was trying to pretend like she was a normal mother of two on Facebook with posts like this:
I mean, how could her kids do homework in there? And thank God the dishes were done!! Because if she didn’t do the Goddamn dishes then that house wouldn’t be the immaculate palace that it was.
Do you understand how bad this place must’ve stunk? How could ANYONE continue to live under these circumstances? I get that Erika Murray is obviously fucked up beyond belief. She had no job. But Ray Rivera went to work at Staples every day. He went to WPI. WPI!!! Do you understand how smart you have to be to get into WPI?? So he’s smart enough to ace his SAT’s but he can’t figure out that his live-in girlfriend gave birth to five of his children without knowing about it? Right.
Here’s some other insanely bizarre aspects of this whole situation:
- The 13 and 10 year olds somehow didn’t catch onto this. I know they’re kids and all, but 10 and 13 year old kids are no longer completely out of touch lemmings. Anyone with kids can tell you that 13 and 10 year olds ask a LOT of questions. Too many questions. How the hell did they NOT think something was strange here? I mean, the whole “My mom is babysitting them” seems like a pretty easy mystery for any intuitive ten year old to unravel. Like, didn’t they realize that babysitting doesn’t last….FOREVER!!??? Didn’t they notice that their mother, who can’t weigh more than a buck-twenty, would get really, really fat for 9 months before magically getting skinny again? Because from what I’ve seen and heard about this whole thing, the kids somehow had NO IDEA their mom was pregnant FIVE fucking times!! How is that even possible?
- How is it even remotely believable that Ray Rivera didn’t know that there were two children living in his home? It’s not exactly Monticello. Was he living in the West Wing? Give me a break. His whole story about living in the basement and never being allowed to come upstairs had more holes in it than my underpants.
- How did no teachers or friends know about this? The son must’ve been in fourth or fifth grade. Do you know what kids in fourth and fifth grade do now? They have “morning meetings.” I know, you’re probably thinking, “W
hat the hell is morning meeting? Mrs. Norton just told us to shut up and not talk. Those were our morning meetings.”Well kids these days apparently are encouraged to “share” with the group. How the hell did both of the older children NEVER once mention the fact that they were effectively living in the ruins of a drone strike?
- The older girl was 13. I let Mrs. Turtleboy handle the puberty issues in our household, but I’m pretty sure 13 year old girls are old enough to care about their hygiene. Didn’t she notice that she was living in the complete and utter filth? Every 13 year old girl I encountered in middle school told me I was disgusting when I picked my nose or scratched myself before eating government lunch. How could a normal, 13 year old girl be cool with the fact that she had to come home to this every day?
Too many things here just don’t make sense. We’ll be following this whole story as it continues to develop. Stay tuned for more hot takes.
Check out more hot takes from Dubsism.