I had another day in court with Charlotte McFarland, the BLT-123 lunatic who spent two years stalking me, tried to get a restraining order against me in March, and failed because I’d never contacted her or met her before. Keep in mind, I also have a restraining order out agains her and the Holden Police filed criminal charges against her after a series of death threats were discovered including one where she threatened to burn my house down with a molotov cocktail.
Here’s a summation of the day, which I also give in more detail in the podcast below:
- It took two hours to get from Holden to Brookline. I have no idea how people do this commute every day but if I had to do that Monday through Friday I’d probably fucking kill myself. The whole time I was just thinking, why does this pscyho chick have the right to disrupt my life and my business because she wants to abuse the courts? Why is this allowed? I have a restraining order out against her, and they’re forcing me to stand next to her in a small courtroom.
- The judge was very no-nonsense and asked her why she was taking out a restraining order. It was the same shit as the last time – Turtleboy publishes blogs that cause other people to threaten to kill her. Of course none of this had ever happened, but if it did we certainly wouldn’t be at fault. Everyone who knows how the Internet works understands that publishers are not responsible for comments made by third parties.
- She brought up the Turtleboy graveyard and says we also have a second graveyard where we stockpile suicides and people who starve to death “in the streets” after becoming Turtleboy famous. To my knowledge Aaron Hernandez is the only one in that graveyard.
- The judge asked her for evidence of threats that I made, after the stack of papers she handed him didn’t contain any of those things. So she gave him another stack, he read them for 10 minutes, and told her that there were no threats there from me. As usual, it was stuff Bret Killoran said on his own 9 months ago. The judge said that although he found some of the things Bret said disturbing, none of this had to do with me.
- Charlotte argued that not only do I order turtle riders to threaten her (without providing any evidence of that), I also use fake names to directly threaten her (without evidence of that either).
- Before I had a chance to speak the judge had already decided he wouldn’t be granting the order. I asked to speak but he told me I probably shouldn’t since he was denying the order. I personally think this is bullshit. It’s his job to deny the order. There were no grounds for it. He wasn’t doing me a favor by denying it, he was doing the only thing he could legally do. That pissed me off a little bit, but I keep my cool in court.
- When I did get a chance to talk I told him that I was concerned that she’d keep doing this and keep forcing me to drive two hours so she could abuse the courts. The judge realized this was true and warned her that if she kept doing it, without me contacting her directly or posting threats against her on the blog (which I’d never do and have never done), then I could contact the police because it could be considered a violation of the restraining order. I’m sure Charlotte is reading this so I just wanna make it clear to her – if you do this again, I will be going to the cops about it. I’m not playing your stupid games anymore you deranged psychopath.
- The judge urged us both to stop contacting each other and writing about each other. I objected to this as I have every right to write about whatever I feel like. Freedom isn’t contingent upon the judge wanting to make tough decisions. I began to explain that I publish blogs for a living, and he interrupted me and said “I’ve read some of your blogs, and many of them cross the line.” Yet he didn’t name a specific blog, and he didn’t say what that line was. If he EVER attempted to tell me I couldn’t share my opinions about a lunatic who is stalking and harassing me, I’d just immediately contact the ACLU like I did in Rhode Island. Judges need to understand how the First Amendment works and defend it vociferously.
- The craziest part happened at the end when Charlotte started SCREAMING at the judge. She yelled, “DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MY LIFE IS IN DANGER? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HE MISGENDERS ME AND CALLS ME A BLT-123? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TRANS PEOPLE GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY?” I was immediately taken out of the court after that and have no idea how it ended, but I thank Charlotte for proving that anyone who thinks that there are more than 2 genders is a mentally unbalanced lunatic.
This episode of Uncle Turtleboy’s Light Night Garage Podcast is brought to you by the good folks over at Garage Doors Plus in Quincy. Support the Turtleboy sponsors by giving them a call for all your garage door needs, visit their website gdplus.com, or like them on Facebook to support the turtle.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund: