This is Milton Police K-9 Officer Kristen Chipman.
She’s been on the force for many years and has earned a level of respect in the community.
Some solid police work by Officer Kristen Chipman Tuesday morning resulted in the arrest of an 18 year old… https://t.co/0mnSRJfEuy
— MiltonPoliceMA (@MiltonPolice) May 10, 2017
But none of that matters because a woman named after an orange accused her of being a trigger happy racist who wanted to kill her 14 year old crotch fruit because he’s black.
Here’s some glaring issues with this post:
- She offers no evidence that any of this happened.
- She doesn’t explain the background. Police officers don’t just randomly approach and harass innocent 14 year old kids getting off the bus. If she did approach him then it was for a good reason, and anyone who doesn’t take the word of a well respected police officer over the second hand version of a story that originated with a 14 year old is someone who shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce. Police don’t “harass,” they investigate, which involves asking people questions.
- Any normal person who felt that their child was harassed unfairly by the police would bring it up to the police. Only an attention seeking hag would take it to a community Facebook group and slander the name of an officer.
- The fact that she used a racial slur (black boy) to make her point further tells me everything I need to know about Pineapple Smith.
- She is from Brockton and only looks like she moved to Milton recently.
She later clarified that she did speak with the officer, she just didn’t like what the officer had to say.
“Don’t question my son.”
That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works. Cops have the right to ask your kid questions if they see him doing something illegal, and I’m willing to bet that there was a lot more to it than cutting across other people’s yards. I’ve heard some rumors about this, but unlike Avocado Smith I’m going to wait for more facts before publishing.
As soon as I heard that someone did this I knew what would happen. Milton is your classic NIMBY community. Very wealthy, mostly white, right next to some of Boston’s shittiest neighborhoods, and protected by a literal moat in the Neponset River from these communities. In other words, it was almost a guarantee that the woke white people patrol was just sitting at their keyboards waiting to pounce on the first person who suggested that it might not be appropriate to smear an officer like this on Facebook.
And of course that’s exactly what happened, because wypipo love that shit. And it’s always the same copy and past nonsense form these people.
1. “Thoughts and prayers for living through the terror.”
2. “I saw on the news that white cops kill black men for no reason.”
3. “Everyone who asks for evidence that a named police officer is a racist is denying that racism exists. Woke wypipo like me are on another level from you wypipo. Please pat me on the head and tell me I’m a good ally.”
4. “Read the book “White Fragility” like I did so that you can be lectured on why you’re a racist like me.”
“We are all racist.”
Maybe you are lady, but I know I’m not. Perhaps you should just stop being a racist and projecting your racism onto others.
5. “I’m white, but I noticed that other people defending this officer are also white. I’m better than you because I not only picked up on this but I virtue signaled about it too. The only good wypipo are the ones who blindly believe everything that Pina Colada Smith has to say.”
6. “I’m one of the good wypipo because I blindly believe a person of color who wrote something on the interwebs”
Then came the woman pimping out the racism-industrial complex.
“I do trainings with educators to educate them on bias, culture, and racism.”
Translation – I’m the person who gets paid to lecture white people about how they’re racist without even knowing it when other people blindly play the race card. I use terms like “systemic racism,” and “deconstructing inequity” because I’m unable to provide actual examples of individuals being racist.
Also, according to her it’s racially biased to believe the word of a white cop over a 14 year old black kid.
No dumbass, people believe the cop because she’s an adult and has earned respect in the community. A 14 year old hasn’t.
Then came the “learn how to be a better ally” links.
The links to the debunked lie that Adam Jones was called the n word at Fenway Park 2 years ago.
Then a police officer bravely showed up and defended his fellow officer, and was promptly attacked by woke wypipo for having an opinion.
And finally there was this:
“We need to prioritize access to affordable housing.”
I LOVE when SJW’s in places like Milton say that. The argument is that property value in Milton prices out people of color, and black and brown people need affordable housing in order to add diversity to the community. The solution for white people then is simple – sell your house for half price at a huge loss to a black or brown person. If you really wanted to make housing more affordable you could start by selling your house for less money than it’s actually worth.
But of course they’re not going to do that because these people are all a bunch of huge hypocrites who hate being called out on their bullshit.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: