Fox 25 News Admits They Stole Our Story And Didn’t Credit Us Because We Used Foul Language And Were Mean To SJW’s
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
Woke up today and literally every major news outlet was talking about our story about the Northampton Police canceling high five Friday, because a small group of SJW parents whined about it:
And it all started because WWLP News wrote about it yesterday:
Three days after we did.
FYI, this stuff matters. It matters because it shows the mainstream media has ZERO integrity. Turtleboy ALWAYS cites sources. Check any of our blogs. They almost always contain a link to the news station that first reported it. Because unlike these cheesehogs, we have class and journalistic integrity.
Just a quick review:
- We reported the story on February 17.
- It started spreading like wild fire after it caused a shitstorm in this Easthampton Facebook page.
- The next day, February 18, the Northampton Police issued this press release. The very first sentence of the release credits Turtleboy with forcing them to reveal to the public that they had secretly tried to keep this story out of the press. “We are aware that there is an article circulating through social media related to NPD’s High Five Friday program.”
- On February 20 WWLP wrote their story, which did not initially credit TBS.
- After that all of these other media outlets cited WWLP as breaking the story – the same story they stole from us.
- Today we messaged WWLP on Facebook and they were very receptive and have since edited their story to include a link to the Turtleboy article.
We also messaged the hacks who run the Fox 25 page. Check out the reason they give for not citing us in this conversation:
“Your article flat-out attacks a woman and uses profane terms frequently that have no journalistic purpose.”
In other words, we stole your story and chose not to cite you because you use potty words. Sure, we might be a bunch of thieving hacks, but at least we don’t use foul language and call out SJW’s who deserve to be called out.
Anyway, feel free to blow them up (Fox 25 especially) on Facebook and Twitter. Let them know that we all see through their bullshit, and let the masses know where real news comes from. Eventually we will reach the point where it doesn’t matter if Fox 25 chooses not to cite us, because we’ll have more followers than them. But we need you to keep getting the word out. The Revolution needs more turtle riders!!!
P.S. Thank you to WWLP for showing integrity and fixing your initial mistake.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Follow us on Twitter and like us on