Like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page to follow our posts when our other page is arbitrarily suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, this will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
At around 7:50 this morning we were listening to Dennis, Callahan, and Minihane on WEEI when they took a call from a guy named Henry from Colrain. We stopped everything we were doing to listen, and we’re glad that we did because it was probably the most Colrain thing that has ever happened:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. Loved their reaction when he said he was from Colrain:
“Colrain? Ever heard of Colrain?”
“Nah, he’s making that up.”
Sorry guys, Colrain is all too real:
The Colrain Tourism Bureau chimes in https://t.co/FcOqjCaQZO
— Gerry Callahan (@GerryCallahan) April 26, 2016
— Steve Davis (@iamSCDavis) April 26, 2016
The best part was when they asked him, “what’s Colrain?” His answer was so Colrain it hurts:
“It’s the only place left where you can be a real American.”
Damn skippy!!! Colrain 4 Life!!!
I SWEAR TO GOD, we had NOTHING to do with that. Can’t tell you how many people messaged us and asked if that was one of us. Henry is a real person who actually called the show from Colrain. And he is everything you imagined a caller from Colrain would be. Let’s revisit some of the hot takes from our boy Henry from Colrain:
- Bob Kraft is the Illuminati.
- Tom Brady is a blood sacrifice for Kraft to the Illuminati.
- The payback for Brady is he has to play ball with the secret societies of the Masons and the Illuminati.
- Prince was also a blood sacrifice for the Illuminati.
- The Illuminati rules in sports and rules in the world. They tell how things are gonna be.
- Roger Goodell is the Illuminati.
- Brady isn’t being taken care of by Kraft, because Bob Kraft is playing both sides and is sacrificing him to Goodell, who is the head of the Illuminati.
- Is Jonathan Kraft in the Illuminati? “Are you kidding me? He’s doing the signs all the time.”
- “They’re all saying Prince did drugs, that’s bullshit. He was a sacrifice for the Illumanti.”
Loved the ending too:
“I wanna go to Colrain.”
“Sounds like a wild town.”
No you don’t Gerry. No one wants to go to Colrain. Sure, it’s a nice place to visit on a bone ride, but I wouldn’t recommend settling down there. Maybe just stay the night at the Colrain Holiday Inn:
Never change Colrain. Never change.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Liberty Tax Preparation, Greenwood Street, Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, Craftech Restoration, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno,