So the Department of Justice is Coming to Worcester on Monday for their first of several community discussions about how racist this whole city is. Here are the groups who will be leading these “discussions”
- Belmont AME Zion Church
- Black Legacy
- Center for Nonviolent Solutions
- Community Legal Aid
- Ethiopian Dream Center Inc.
- Central Mass Mutual Assistance Partnership, Inc.
- Family Health Center/WIC
- Friendly House
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Jewish Federation of Central MA
- MA Attorney General’s Office; MA Department of Public Health
- George Spring, Multicultural Wellness Center
- Affiliated Tribes of New England Indians
- NAACP of Worcester
- Office of Multicultural Education of the College of the Holy Cross, Quinsigamond Community College
- Storms Associates
- Throne of Grace Ministries
- UMass Medical School Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Unitarian Universalist Church
- United Families for Change
- various clergy members
- Worcester Caribbean American Carnival Association
- Worcester District Attorney’s Office
- Worcester Office of Human Rights & Disabilities
- Worcester Police Department
- Worcester Public Schools
- Worcester Youth Opportunities Office
- YWCA of Central Massachusetts.
Thank God the Ethiopian Dream Center is gonna be there. Don’t know how we’d fix racism without them. The first meeting will be held at the YWCA at 6:00 PM Monday. Guess who works there?
Super Joyce!! I’ll give you $5 if you get up at one of these meetings and ask her how she could ever marry Old Balls. I’m sure these conversations will be fair and both sides will be heard. Definitely.
One of the big beefs the hippies have with Turtleboy is the anonymity of our writers. It’s actually the main topic of one of the conversations. But Joyce McNickles is kind of a big deal in the Communities United Collective, AKA, CUC. So if you’re feeling brave enough, I’d love to hear someone get up at that particular meeting and ask, “who runs CUC’s hateful Facebook page?” Because the person who runs it doesn’t put their name on it. How is that any different from Turtleboy Sports? Here’s some things they’ve posted:
“Those of us who advocate Black Power are quite clear in our own minds that a ‘non-violent’ approach to civil rights is an approach black people cannot afford and a luxury white people do not deserve.”
Yup, that was actually in one of their most recent links they posted in this picture:
So just remember, if you don’t go to these things and challenge these racist, bigoted relics of the past, then they get to continue to make Worcester a racist city. Because everyone knows that one of the main reasons we exist here at Turtleboy is to eliminate racism. Joyce McNickles is a blatant racist and so is CUC. Racism is bad. Don’t let these racists give us a bad name. Go to the meetings. Challenge them. Question them. Be civil. You are in the right and they are in the wrong. Ultimately if you keep your cool and ask the questions that need to be asked, they will reveal themselves to be the racist dooshnozzles that they are.
Here’s some sample questions you can ask:
- The Department of Justice goes to cities where they believe local governments are not ensuring racial justice. Where do you believe Worcester ranks nationally in racism?
- Do you have any specific examples of racism that have occurred in the Worcester Public Schools that would warrant your visit here?
- Who did you vote for for Worcester Magazine’s best poet?
- Do you ride the turtle?
- What are you doing to free Tom Brady from bondage?
- Why are you wasting your time with us when you’ve got a crazy racist lady running a school in Georgia?
- What do you think of that racist BU professor who says that white college males are a problem population?
- Can we do anything about thos overflowing donation bins on Grafton Street?
- What’s up with all these kids bringing guns to school in Worcester? Can we do something about that?