Check out our stuff on GoLocalWorcester
If you’re a racist dooshnozzle, please stop reading Turtleboy Sports. You might think that you and Turtleboy are some sort of kindred spirits because we both agree that the Big E sucks or that Deflategate was a joke. But we’re not friends. We’re not cool. And you’re certainly NOT part of the Turtleboy Sports Revolution.
I only bring this up because today I saw way too many dumbass comments on both the blogs and the Turtleboy Sports Facebook page. If you’re doing this then you are an embarrassment. You are no better than the psychopath protesters who were yelling at those cops in Roxbury the other day.
It’s bad enough we have to deal with dooshnozzles like Old Balls, RBG, Brenda Jenkins, and Spanky McFarlane calling us racist. Then these morons go on throw more gasoline on the fire. We’ve never once written a racist thing in our blogs. We love EVERYONE as long as they act in a civil manner. We don’t judge large groups of people based on the actions of a few.
But have people said racist shit in the comments? Oh yea. We try taking them down, but at this point we’re getting so much traffic that it’s like a full time job to monitor the comments. We’re a little busy trying to pump out hot takes over here and take care of our Turtleboy Jr’s and Turtle Princesses of the world. Some shit’s gonna get through.
Today the server started fucking up and we couldn’t delete some comments as quickly as we wanted to. But here’s a few tips on the type of shit that’s not gonna be tolerated.
- Don’t try to mock black people by writing shit in Ebonics and think you’re being witty. You’re not. It perpetuates the myth that black people are all illiterate thugs. They’re not.
- Don’t write dumbass things like, “only one common denominator here folks.” We all know what you mean by that. The common denominator isn’t that these idiots are black. The common denominator is that they’re morons.
- Don’t say this – “When is white America going to stand up and stop this protesting problem? Want to stop racism in this country? Start with the black race they are the racists.” Hey asshole, shut the fuck up. There is no “white America.” Me and you aren’t boys. We’re not part of some social group because we both have white skin. Likewise there’s no such thing as “black America” and they’re certainly not “the racists.” What you saw were a select group of morons who have an anti-cop agenda. They’re certainly not representative of all African-Americans, just as luckily as you are not representative of all white Americans.
- Don’t say this – “Why do African-Americans think we should bend over for them?” Newsflash – they don’t. That’s because African-Americans, just like all races of human beings, don’t have a collective thought process. Every black person in this country is a unique human being with a mind of their own. Certainly some black people collect entitlements and say dumb shit. But guess what? So do white folk. If you don’t think white people are just as capable of mooching off the state then you and I need to take a field trip to West Virginia sometime.
- And please, whatever you do, don’t ever, ever, ever delegitimize the long term impacts that slavery has had on race relations in this country. Some fucktard wrote something about how black people were better off as slaves than they were in Africa. I don’t know who you are, but please go find another blog because I really hate people like you.
Look, I hate writing about race relations. It sucks. But it’s what is happening in the news so we comment on it. Are the people leaving this comments asshats? Of course. But the hippies created this monster. They’ve pushed people to the brink. Most of us can keep our humanity, but some people aren’t that smart. So if you got less than a 900 on the SAT’s, just leave the commentary to Turtleboy.
I’m not counting out the possibility that these comments could be covert plants. Quite frankly, nothing would surprise me with the hippies anymore. We’ve seen the lengths they’ll go to to shut down the Turtleboy Sports Revolution. They’re clearly desperate enough to pull a move like this. Plus it’s not like you have to use your real name in the comments. All you need is a fame email address. But the bottom line is Turtleboy Sports is a blog of love. We want to get along with everyone and love each other, but if you say dumb shit then we’re not friends.
Check out our stuff on GoLocalWorcester