Like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page to follow our posts when our other page is arbitrarily suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, this will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
Everyone has been talking about the Baton Rouge police fatally shooting a man named Alton Sterling last night. The struggle that led to the shooting was initially only revealed on this video:
In that video you can clearly hear the police using tazers that did not subdue the subject, who was actively resisting arrest the entire time. The cops were there in the first place because someone called 911 and reported that Alton had a gun and was bothering people while he sold CD’s (because in Louisiana they apparently still have CD players). But a second video show more clearly that the cops take his gun out after they shot him, meaning he didn’t point the gun at them:
Shaun King and the rest of the BLM and SJW busy bodies have been crying bloody murder about this one. Our beef with them is the same it was with Mike Brown and every other patron saint they rally behind – just for once can you please find a victim who isn’t actively resisting arrest and breaking the law? Do you deserve to die for breaking the law? Of course not.
But ever since Ron Tarentino was viciously murdered by Jorge Zambrano it’s opened our eyes to the fact that some people won’t hesitate to kill cops. Alton Sterling had a gun on him. Were the police supposed to wait for him to take it out and shoot them? The man weighed 310 pounds!!! He was too big to be tazed and he absolutely could’ve tossed both of those guys off of him and shot them. Anyone who doesn’t realize that is a moron.
And shockingly it was NOT a registered handgun, although he proudly displayed it on his Facebook page:
Because as it turns out they don’t let convicted sex offenders and people who have been to jail a million times buy guns in Louisiana. Here’s the complete Alton Sterling arrest record. And here’s some of the highlights:
- Court records show the victim was a 14-year-old girl at the time of the offenses. According to the charging document on file in the courthouse, the victim’s mother had discovered that she was pregnant after taking her to the doctor. The document says that Sterling, then 20, had been dating the victim for about seven months and having sexual intercourse with her in her bedroom. The charging document says he admitted to the mother having sex with her daughter and exhibited an “I don’t care” attitude.
- The court file said he was accused of not registering as a sex offender or notifying authorities of his change of address, requirements of the law.
- Alton Sterling was accused of intending to distribute, produce, or manufacture marijuana, court records show. In conjunction with the same charge, he was convicted of “knowingly and intentionally possessing a firearm while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance.” The drug charge was dismissed when he entered a guilty plea, the court records show.
- In 2011, Alton Sterling was sentenced to 5 years of hard labor in the Louisiana prison system concurrent with any other sentence.
- In another probable cause affidavit, an officer, Corporal Paul Lockett, wrote that he was dispatched to a report of suspects trespassing at a home, where they had kicked in the front door and threatened the victim and her husband with a gun. In a probable cause affidavit accusing Sterling of burglary, the victim said that her door was kicked in and suspects presented several guns and made verbal threats.
- In a sheriff’s affidavit on another date, Sterling was accused of breaking into a woman’s apartment by making a hole in the wall, and then trying to sell her goldfish for $20.
- The court file says that Alton Sterling was convicted of domestic battery in 2008 against a member of his own household. According to the court file, Sterling also pleaded guilty in this offense, which occurred on March 11, 2008. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with credit for time served.
- In a 2008 domestic violence battery case, the probable cause statement says that Sterling and his girlfriend were involved in a “heated verbal argument that turned physical” because he was on the phone with a female. The girlfriend said she told Sterling to leave the car but he wouldn’t, so he choked and struck her, the probable cause statement said. The statement said that Sterling denied physically harming the woman and told police she had grabbed his dreadlocks. The probable cause statement said red bruising was observed on the victim’s neck.
- In a separate case in 2006, Sterling was charged with two other people in a case involving a battery with a dangerous weapon. According to the court file, he was charged with aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, and unauthorized entry to an uninhabited dwelling. Again, Sterling entered a plea deal. In it, charges were amended to disturbing the peace, simple battery, and simple criminal damage to property. He was sentenced to spend 6 months in prison for each count, served concurrently (which means at the same time).
- In another case, Sterling was charged with a property crime: Simple burglary. Court records say he pleaded guilty in the May 2005 offense, which was amended to illegally possessing stolen property, a misdemeanor. He received 6 months in prison, but the sentence was suspended and he was placed on probation.
- In yet another case, Sterling was accused of entering a man’s house and demanding money. He then pushed and shoved the man, “tearing up furniture” and then others arrived to help destroy items, including appliances, the court affidavit says. The court record says that a police officer stopped Sterling, who said he had “tore up the apartment” because the victim had stolen his money. He gave his name as “Otis Deesnuts” and made a reference to a killing and having a barbecue, court records say.
LOL. “Otis Deesnuts.” That’s fantastic. But the rest of it is pretty disturbing. The dude has spent his entire life doing nothing except break the law. Not just harmless laws like selling some weed either. He raped a 14 year old. He failed to register as a sex offender. He robbed people with illegal guns. He beat women. He also recently got a haircut in the shape of the Bloods symbol:
This man allegedly loved his kids so much, but he spent so much time in prison that it’s hard to imagine that they had any sort of relationship. Because real Dads take care of their kids and they don’t get sent to prison.
Speaking of kids, he liked to MAKE kids, because making babies for men is really fun. The hard part is taking care of them, because they can be expensive. Alton had FIVE!!! Our family can’t have five kids because we’re responsible and can’t afford that. Silly us. Turtleboy could’ve just pulled an Alton Sterling and never paid child support:
Oh good, he owed over $25K in child support. Stand up guy. Big loss for the community.
And just to show you how stupid people are who are rallying behind him, let’s check out this recent conversation our friend Clarence had with a REALLY smart person on the Facebook machine who didn’t believe that Alton Sterling was really the scumbag that protesters are making him out to be:
Hearsay? LOL. Classic SJW tactic. When presented with undeniable facts just claim that they’re not real. Hey Kendra, here’s a link to the Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department sex offender registry if you don’t believe Clarence. Of course it doesn’t really matter, because facts are meaningless to to agenda driven morons like yourself.
Ahh yes, the race card. Whenever you find yourself cornered by facts and evidence, just call the other person a racist. That will show them!!!
I see Kendra is an expert in Baton Rouge sex offender mugshots. Boy is my shell red!!
Yup, you can’t trust the sex offender database because it’s from Baton Rouge. They literally made this all up today in order to cover up for these cops. These are rational statements.
Of course when you’re made to look like a total fool and the race card doesn’t work, you’re left with only one move – bring up Trump!!
Look, Turtleboy is not here to make excuses for the cops. Our judicial system will decide whether or not they were justified in their actions. All I’m here to do is to tell the black lives matter idiots that they should probably start rallying behind some less shitty people. Ya know, people whose death will actually be a loss to the community. Because no one feels bad for a woman beating, gun toting, career criminal pedophile who makes babies but doesn’t take care of any of them. Just sayin. Let me know when you’ve got someone that law abiding people can get behind. Thanks.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno, Harris Auto Body, Rotti Power Equipment in West Boylston