We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible: Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, Craftech Restoration, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, H-S Trading Firearms, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, HomeWarrantyReports.com, The Gun Parlor Range, 3B Auto, Attorney Anthony Salerno, North End Motor Sales, O’Connor Insurance 24-7, Monster Movers
Want to have your business advert seen by over 1.2 million people per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer. Want to make money real fast? We will pay you cash if you bring us advertisers.
In case you didn’t hear about it yet, there was an active shooter situation going on all day at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. Three people are now confirmed dead, one of which is a cop. The shooter is in custody but they haven’t released his name yet. Planned Parenthood is a hot political topic because amongst the many services they provide, abortion is one of them. There have been a series of videos released in which PP employees are seen selling various parts from aborted babies. PP maintains that the videos are doctored and have suggested that they contributed to a “poisonous” atmosphere that led to this shooting.
But we’re not here to talk about any of that because abortion is one topic we try very hard to stay away from. But this shooting encapsulates so many issues we’ve blogged about that we wanted to share our thoughts on it….
- If you think it’s OK to murder human beings, then you’re not really pro-life. You’re just a demented, evil psychopath. Anyone out there who is making ANY attempt to justify what this guy did can’t call themselves pro-life either. You’re just an asshole if you’re defending him. At the end of the day any woman in that clinic who was trying to get an abortion can still go and get one next week, so he didn’t save any babies from the abortion doctor either. This guy accomplished nothing except for the cold blooded murder of three people including a police officer. Oh yea, and the cop this idiot killed is a Christian. Nice going asshole.
- Regardless of what your feelings on abortion are, we live in a land of laws. Our government and the laws they have created are a direct result of the people we have voted into office. If you don’t think abortion should be legal, there is a proper way to go about trying to change that. The Supreme Court made abortion legal, and they can also make it illegal. You have every right to support candidates that are pro-life, hoping that they can stack the court in your favor. If your candidates lose, oh well!! Welcome to life in a democracy – where you don’t always get your way but you still have to live with the results.
- We’ve always contended that the moderate Muslim community needs to loudly condemn radical Muslim terrorists. After the Charlie Hebdo attacks there were way too many community leaders, including Muslim leaders in Worcester, who said that people who drew caricatures of Mohammad were partly to blame for “provoking” violence.
- That’s bullshit, and so is any Christian who doesn’t loudly condemn this too. Leaders of all Christian faiths need to make it clear that no matter how much they object to what happens inside PP clinics, the clinic did not “provoke the sentiments of the Christian community.”
- The protester crew is already drawing this comparison:
The #PlannedParenthood shooter is peacefully detained after shooting 5 officers.
We've been killed for far less. pic.twitter.com/kGoaKZc55o
— deray (@deray) November 28, 2015
- Newsflash Ray-Ray: the man came out with his hands up. It has never been the policy of any police department to shoot a suspect who is in the act of surrendering. Your patron saint of police brutality, Michael Brown, tried to take a cops gun and lunged at him. That’s why he’s dead. If this guy had done the same thing he would be dead too. This is a very, very simple concept to understand, which is why I’m sure you and RBG will be ignoring it in order to further your divisive, repetitive rhetoric.
- The cop who shot the kid in Chicago 16 times is being indicted and will more than likely be found guilty of at least 2nd degree murder. Because he did something he wasn’t supposed to do. The rationale that because one dumb cop in one city killed one kid, that every other cop in America has to do the same, is idiotic.
- This is a bad day politically for the Republican party because it involves guns and abortion. Brace yourself for a barrage of Hillary commercials and endless debates on social media that only divide people further. And all because of this one asshole.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Want to have your business advert seen by over 1.2 million people per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.