So I had my day in court the today with Letticia “Lettuce Wrap” Freitas today, after she took out a harassment order against me because I wrote about her disgusting, horrible, xenophobic attack on an immigrant-owned pizza shop in Millbury because they made a Trump themed pizza for a customer.
It was on a Zoom call, and according to people who watched it and screenshotted it this is how she came to the hearing.
With a mask on, indoors, and a number of notes in front of her. You could hear her Mom in the room with her coaching her along, and shockingly this genius duo was unable to get a simple harassment order against yours truly, brining my record in court to 16-0.
Funny thing is that I didn’t even have to mention her fraudulent Yelp reviews, the Trump pizza, or the blog itself. As a matter of fact I didn’t say a word. First they had to bring in a judge from out of Worcester, because no Worcester judges can impartially hear a case involving Turtleboy. I did take some notes though and here’s some highlights:
- It started off poorly when the Judge asked her how she knew me, and she said she didn’t, which is weird because this guy hears restraining order hearings all day every day, and normally the person looking for the order has at least spoken to the person they’re looking to take out an order on. The Judge’s face was priceless.
- She claimed that I had engaged in deformation of character in my “blog filled with hate.” He informed her that this was a harassment order hearing and if she wanted to sue me she had to do that in civil court.
- She did not like this answer and responded by asking, “cyber bullying isn’t harassment?”
- She also told the judge that we’re in a pandemic and she didn’t have $1,000 to sue me. She also stated that I live on donations and could afford an attorney, and she couldn’t, which would make it pointless to sue me.
- She blamed me for “directing hate towards her,” even though all I did was write about how she was organizing and directing hate and fraud towards a small business because they sold a pizza to a customer.
- She said that I was not allowed to write about her because she was previously in a hospital on suicide watch, and I had forced a man to kill himself this summer after blogging about a video in which he was seen kicking the shit out of his ex-girlfriend.
- She said she was getting calls from unknown numbers and although she couldn’t prove it was me, she was pretty sure it was me.
- She said she called the cops over all the alleged death threats she’s getting but the cops haven’t gotten back to her yet.
- She says she needs an order because I called her a cunt and a white nationalist, both of which appear to be accurate.
Ultimately the order was denied because obviously this was not grounds for an order. I smiled, turtle riders turned on their cameras to give me a thumbs up, and she concluded the hearing by telling the judge, “Thanks for nothing, you piece of shit.”
After the hearing her mother drove to A&D Pizza and according to the owners they had to call the police on her because she was calling them pieces of shit, and threatening them. Ratchet behavior clearly runs in the family.
And that was my Monday. Another victory for Turtleboy.
P.S. Look who else was lurking at the hearing.
Hi Kate! I look forward to our court date in Leominster soon!
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: