Masslive Interviews Main South Residents For Puff Piece On Sarai Rivera, Ends Up Backfiring Because Crime Is So Bad And She Is Useless
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
Add TrashLive.com to the list of media outlets that is now officially a propaganda outlet for the McGovern Crime Family:
So if you read this article it’s basically like a “Humans of New York” thing, except for Main South. Reverend Councilor Sarai “Ti-ti-ho” Rivera was one of several people interviewed about the current state of Worcester’s most glamorous part of town. And almost all of them had nothing but bad things to say about the district she represents. Yet Masslive is making her seem like she’s some sort of protector of hookers who is concerned about the people who live in her district. Here’s some of the people they interviewed:
- Hector “Manny” Caraballo has lived in Main South since 1981. He thinks it will never change. “As far as the crime and the drugs, it hasn’t changed any. If anything, it’s gotten worse,” he said, starting to eat a heaping plate of lunch at Maria’s Kitchen.”
- I didn’t like the homeless people outside of my building, so that was kind of an issue for me,” she said. “I know that a few of my coworkers who have also lived fairly close in the area also had problems with the homelessness and even vandalism, as far as their cars being broken into.”
- With a Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee on hand, Oliver, 20, was blasting “I’m Real” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule on a recent afternoon. What does he think of Main South? “Same old, same old,” he said. “I don’t see no change.”
- “I usually don’t go out at night since, usually at night it’s a little bit more, um, not quiet,” Solis said, referring to drug activity and prostitution she has seen in the neighborhood. “I just go to church and from church I just go to my house and sometimes I just go out with my sons and my husband.”
- “At night, you can see people hanging around and not behaving, you know,” he said. “It’s crazy at night. Even to go to the store. You feel a little bit scared when you go out.”
- “You have a house and you never know when it can get broken into,” he said. Norford lives close to the shop with his wife and two daughters. But this environment makes him nervous about raising his girls. “I can’t wait to leave,” he said. Norford moved to Worcester when he was 8 years old. Prostitution and drugs have always been in the area, but he said he sees a lot more young people involved now.
- “At nighttime, it’s very dangerous unless you’ve got an attitude like mine. Cause I’ll whoop anybody’s ass,” Boisvert said.
“What we are seeing, and I will say at the moment my biggest disappointment in terms of all of this work that’s going, on is the inability to address the issues of open pubic disorder in this Main Street corridor and that involves dealing and that involves prostitution,” he said.
- Magaly Trinidad, 50, comes to Main South to visit friends and grab a coffee from her favorite Dunkin’ Donuts. They used to know her order by heart. But she doesn’t live here anymore. It was the drugs and crime, she said, that made her move away from Main South in 2004 after 18 years of calling the neighborhood home. “For the last 10 years, crime really destroyed this neighborhood,” she said. In fact, one day when she was walking home from work, she was shot in the back by a BB gun, she said.
- Johnantony Melendez, 20, with sons Jaiden, 2, and Devoughn, 7.
So to review. Main South is dangerous. It’s filled with drugs, crime, teenage parents, random guys with boom boxes, prostitution, and junkie couples making out.
Sarai Rivera isn’t doing anything to clean it up. And as a result many of the people interviewed fled Main South and are very happy with their decision. Nevertheless, this was their headliner:
Masslive is officially fake news, in bed with the McGovern Crime Family.
We urge you to support the following local businesses.
But if we clean up Main South, where will guys go to get twenty dollar blow jobs from heroin addicts?
You can get anything you need at the upper parking lot of Main South McDonald’s. I stop off every morning for a blowie and an Egg McMuffie.
where da ho’s at?
Sarai even screwed up the prostitution. They are all gross now.
“open pubic disorder ” – That does seem like it would coincide with increased prostitution.
” I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.”
Fuck you and Main South
Whoever should we vote for next election? If only someone would run that really cared, If only ……
You’re right … we should just keep voting for the same liberal Democrats that created this mess. That’ll keep all those uppity minorities and poor, uneducated people down on the plantation where they belong.
How does Johantony, 20, have a seven year old? Oh…sorry…Massachusetts. Now I understand. But how the fuck do you pronounce his kids name? English? Anyone?
Yo-Antony? No? Lmfao….Poor kid.
13 year old father.
Prostitution hasn’t gotten worse. I see way more variety these days and they are more spread out so you aren’t confined just to Piedmont anymore.
I agreed with Councilor Rivera that pedestrian safety is a major issue in main south but it has nothing to do with the traffic.
Not fair, she is a ordained Pastor from the Universal Life Church. Granted it’s mail order and the cost is maybe fifty bucks now. She wear a Reverend’s collar in photos too. Show some respect for a true woman of the cloth and now a co-pastor of her own church.
That is a scary scary close resemblance to the Witch from the Wizard Of OZ!!! WOW! : O
In any line of work requiring 5-inch stiletto heels, “pedestrian safety” is bound to be an occupational hazard. Just sayin’.
A dang camel jockey posing as a Latina for that sweet sweet 501(c)3 payday. Pathetic. Those District 4 bois think they woke but they’re just getting played. Also pathetic.
Cant buy human beings? Ask her how much she takes from each employee employed by her church temporary agency. She exploits her people. my company employed a few and they were robbed by her. she is nothing but a pimp
this website sucks balls fuck boi
You use that word like it’s cool. It just lets the rest of us know to not pay any attention to the dancing clown that you are.
Come on now, Ms. Rivera, we know this is you. You really should use your real name here.
hey fuck boi. please kill yourself
Ho Ho Ho.