Don’t ask how I came across this one, but I did, and it’s Friday so I wanted to call a whiny Karen out on her bullshit.
Alright listen up:
- You have a full year to prepare this wedding. Tell your daughter to get a job, or better yet – you get a job! You’re the mother of the bride. The world doesn’t owe you a fucking wedding!!
- Stop hiding behind the military. Your future son in law didn’t join the military so that you could use his sacrifice to try to save money on your crotch fruit’s wedding.
- Stop undermining wedding vendors, who likely already have razor thin margins.
- Tell your stupid daughter not to get married yet, considering she’s still in college. She should be out getting white girl drunk, fucking around with IG filters, and getting eifel towered at Zeta Beta Chlamydia. You’re not a Duggar. Shut up, drink your Zima, get your stomach pumped, and enjoy life.
- If you insist on getting married but you’re broke as shit, then go down to the courthouse and get married. You’re not entitled to a fairy tale wedding.
- That picture is the scripted and terrible. Oh wow, she had no idea she was about to get proposed to, which is why she’s wearing a fucking white lace gown with her nails, hair, and makeup done perfectly!!
- These people aren’t even poor, and her fiance doesn’t exactly work at Honey Farms.
- If you insist on having a wedding, just cut down your guest list. Two hundred person weddings aren’t for poor people. Stop being poor if you want a wedding that big.
Does this family look like it’s struggling to get by?
She locked down the rest of her profile after a wedding vendor pointed out that they seem to blow their money on lots of other shit, when they could be saving for this wedding.
She wasn’t the only vendor to call her out on her bullshit either.
But Clitstink Clair wasn’t tryna hear any of that.
She wore her welfare wedding full of military-guilt handouts as a badge of honor.
She accused the “salty” brides of not reading her post.
Yea, we all read your post. People are pissed BECAUSE you asked for a discount or donation on an extravagant wedding that you don’t really need. Even worse, you’re using HIS military service so that you can save money on a photographer. You knew how tacky this was, which is why you edited your original post. At first you just asked for a “nice discount or even donation depending.”
You realized that no one feels bad for a Becky in a white lace dress which is why you chose to use his military service instead, because you knew that was cash money.
But God forbid she cuts that guest list down….
Oh, now it’s a Goddamn pot luck and the mother of the bridge is running the grill. This wedding is literally going to cost her nothing.
And, hurt feelings? You can’t cut the list down because someone might get their feelings hurt?? For fucks sake. Do you know how many times I haven’t gotten a wedding invite from someone who I figured I was on the fence to make the cut with already? Every time. If you’re person #199 invited to the wedding, you don’t expect to be invited to the wedding in the first place. You’ll take the free food and drinks, but you certainly weren’t banking on it.
According to her “everyone deserves a wedding day.”
No. They. Don’t. This is why the terrorists want to kill us.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: