Pure Juz Turtleboy Live: Featuring Senate Candidate/Inventor Of Email Shiva Ayyadurai, And Norwood Spunktrumpet Explaining Why She’s Not Racist And Will Fight While Pregnant
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
I can honestly say that last night’s Turtleboy Live show was the best we’ve ever had. Even though Mrs. Turtleboy has banished me to the garage because she says I get too loud when I’m angry. And believe me, I had good reason to be angry this week with these Anqueefa cumpuppets beating up the eldery while being commended for their “peaceful protest” by Farty Walsh.
We had two different but amazing guests on, as well as Turtleboy commenter legends Bret Killoran and Matty Mo. We started off with Shiva Ayyadurai – the inventor of email and a candidate for United States Senate (Liz Warren’s current seat) – who bravely spoke at the free speech rally yesterday in defense of the First Amendment, despite being called a Nazi and a white supremacist by 30,000 assholes with signs about love. Oh yea, he’s Indian too. So those accusations make tons of sense. Very nice to have a well spoken, articulate gentlemen like that on the show.
Later on in the show we had the chick everyone was waiting for:
The Norwood Spunktrumpet – Jennifer Cobb. She came on to defend herself and explain how this was not a racist comment:
Wait until you hear her explanation. It’s amazing. She comes on towards the end, right before the epic Turtleboy freestyle:
I felt like Walter Cronkite asking the hard hitting questions:
UT: “So are you saying that this wasn’t really you who posted the comment about being a “crusty bald bitch?” Are you saying this was a conspiracy?”
Spunktrumpet: “What’s a conspiracy?”
UT: “Why did you call her skin color nasty”
Spunktrumpet: “She said I was white trash.”
Brett: “Because you are white trash.”
UT: Did Tom Fitzgerald give you those black eyes.”
Spunktrumpet: “I’m not gonna say yes or no.”
Brett: “That’s a yes.”
We also found out:
- She is 8 months pregnant and regularly challenging chicks to fights. But it’s OK because she “wasn’t challenging anyone.”
- Bret is going to beat her to death with her own child.
- She doesn’t smoke, even though you can clearly hear her smoking.
- She posted pictures of herself with black eyes, “because I wanted to.”
- She doesn’t fight while pregnant, but she will the moment she “drops the baby.” However, she doesn’t fight the day after giving birth, nor does she fight three days after. She did not specify how many days she needed to take off after giving birth before fighting again.
- She had her “coach” in the background, which was really her mother, telling her that she didn’t trust us, so she was recording us at the same time.
If you’re not watching Turtleboy Live every Sunday night at 10, we feel bad for you. Best show on the Internet. See ya next week.
We urge you to support the following local businesses.