The Boston Globe continues to be the most blindly hypocritical “news” organization that has ever existed.
— Shirley Leung (@leung) September 13, 2019
Just a reminder that the Globe invented looking the other way on allegations of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- The Globe knowingly employs Bryan Marquard, despite being charged with masturbating outside of a woman’s apartment door. Marquard still works at the Globe and still has an active Twitter account.
- Last year the Boston Globe came clean about a serial sexual harasser they employed, but refused to name him for fear of embarrassing him
- They reported that one of their male journalists had been pressured into resigning following allegations sexual misconduct. Their article referenced his resignation, but the Globe declined to name the reporter. They only admitted it was Jim O’Sullivan when other media outlets researched it and doxed him.
- When former employee Hilary Sargent called out the Globe because their editor Brian McGrory had sexually harassed her while she was working there, the Globe responded by suing her
- The Globe then investigated itself and determined that McGrory was a good guy, they did not fire him, and thus the insinuation is that they are calling Sargent a liar
Now Shirley Leung is unintentionally ironic -writing columns accusing the Patriots of looking the other way because a woman looking for an easy pay day has come forward with a story that isn’t even remotely believable about Antonio Brown. And yes, the accuser is lying. If you believe for a second that this woman kept going back to a guy who she claims busted a nut on her backside against her will, then you are a moron. If you believe that she would sue him, instead of calling the cops, and that this isn’t just about a payday, then you are a fucking idiot.
Shirley Leung is a cartoon character at this point. I’m not even sure if she’s human. Everything she posts gets ratio’d and this one got ratioed harder than a Meth Mile hooker.
The lack of self-awareness never seems to disappoint. Most people would see a ratio like that and ask themselves, “I wonder if I’m missing something here? Could I possibly be wrong?” A cartoon character like Shirley Leung insulates herself in the world of the Boston Globe and tells herself, “No, they’re all wrong.”
Don’t worry Shirley, the most unliked journalist in the history of mankind has your back.
Commenting on things you have not read is a big thing on twitter.
— Dan Shaughnessy (@Dan_Shaughnessy) September 13, 2019
The same guy who privately tells people that he doesn’t believe Adam Jones was called a racial slur at Fenway Park in 2017, but publicly pretends that he does believe it because he’s a gutless, curly waste of space who doesn’t bite the hand that feeds him.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: