Have a tip for a story? Email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
Follow and like the Turtleboy Sports Forever Facebook page to keep up with the hilarious turtle rider commentary.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
Update on the Trooper Leigha Genduso story…..
It looks like it’s actually FORMER state trooper Leigha Genduso, as dozens of credible sources have informed us that she has been relieved of her duties. When a situation like this happens it is standard procedure for upper command to go to the home of the trooper, check on their mental well being, and take their gun, in case they want to harm themselves or someone else. She has been stripped of her badge, dog, cruiser, and gun, and she had to be involuntarily sectioned to a mental health facility.
I have mixed feelings about this. Here’s why I feel bad for her:
- She’s probably going through hell. Her world just came crashing down. She had a nice career at a well paying job that would provide her a nice retirement down the line.
- She never should’ve been put in this situation to begin with. The Massachusetts State Police are to blame for hiring her, considering her background. Whoever decided to look the other way and let a drug dealer into the MSP should be fired, just like her.
Here’s why I don’t feel bad for her:
- She was snarky with us and told us to “get our facts straight.” Nothing offends us more than someone telling us that we’re not printing real news.
- She knew damn well she had no business being a cop. She knew she sold weed, popped pills, committed perjury, and laundered money. The moment that shit happened she knew in her head that state trooper was crossed off the list of possible career opportunities. Yet she pursued that career anyway.
- She used her connections with Marion McGovern and her boyfriend Lt. Colonel Dan Risteen to advance herself.
- She cut the line, leaving more qualified candidates without jobs. We’ve gotten messages from people who have gotten rejection letters from the MSP because they admitted to smoking weed in high school, or forgot to renew their registration 15 years ago. She didn’t feel bad about all those people so why should we feel bad about her?
- She’s an opportunist. She was with her boyfriend Sean Bucci because he could buy her nice things. She lived rent free at his house and went on fancy vacations with him. The second he was of no use to her she dumped him for a guy who could get her a legit job with the State Police. Meanwhile, he sat in jail for 12 years because he sold a plant. Then she got into the MSP, and she dumped Lt. Colonel Risteen too. I have no respect for people who fuck their way up the food chain.
- She’s featured on the cover of police accessories magazines, parading herself around like she’s some sort of super K-9 cop.
We’ve also become aware that when she was on the job her cruiser had special plate readers that other more experienced cops were denied. Here’s one of several emails we received from anonymous state police:
She’s a huge liar about her stats and arrests and so forth. She was immediately put on the CAT team in A troop and given an unmarked car with plate readers. That’s why her stats were high. I’ve been on X years and can’t get plate readers for my cruiser. Turtleboy should add that. Her stats were given to her. She worked around the Lawrence area in an unmarked car with plate readers with no other responsibilities. CAT team doesn’t get called out to crashes or disabled vehicles. They do what ever they want. Lawrence with the amount of stolen cars and a plate reader and unmarked car that’s why her numbers were high.
The bottom line is this cannot end here. Charlie Baker still has not responded to this, and it’s been over 24 hours. Unacceptable. We knew the mainstream media wouldn’t touch this story since they have no balls, and don’t have it in them to cite Turtleboy as a source. But Charlie Baker is the governor of this state and in charge of the MSP. He just cleaned house and forced out the two highest ranking members of the MSP. Yet the place still smells like shit. Until he conducts a full investigation, this story is not over. We MUST know who looked the other way and who asked who for favors. Because this did not happen on its own. It was a conspiracy. A conspiracy that Marion McGovern and Dan Risteen likely had a lot to do with.
Oh, and Maura Healey cannot be a part of that investigation. She’s best buds with Marion McGovern, who likely had a lot to do with this disgraceful series of events:
Honestly, I wish her the best in life. She’s extremely lucky that she’s not in jail right now. She beat the odds. There are lots of things she can do and lots of ways to make money. But people like her can never, ever be a member of the Massachusetts State Police.