We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible: Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, Craftech Restoration, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Attorney Michael Erlich, H-S Trading Firearms, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, HomeWarrantyReports.com, The Gun Parlor Range, 3B Auto, Attorney Anthony Salerno, O’Connor Insurance 24-7, Monster Movers, Firesafe Chimney Services, The Law Office Of Joseph J. Carigila, Skyhook Tree And Sons
Want to have your business advert seen by over 1.2 million people per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer. Want to make money real fast? We will pay you cash if you bring us advertisers.
Lowell Sun: The owner of HK Bodyworks has been charged with using her massage parlor on Main Street in Tewksbury as a front for prostitution. In Lowell District Court on Monday, Cheung Wan Li, 50, of 25 James O’Neill St., Apt. 501, Boston, was released on personal recognizance after pleading not guilty to keeping a house of prostitution and sexual conduct for a fee. Defense attorney Jack P. Milgram, of Quincy, offered no comment on Li’s behalf.
Tewksbury police say they began receiving complaints last month of an unusual amount of foot traffic in a large multi-unit building at 853 Main St. The building houses several businesses, including a hair dressing salon, a dance studio, a breakfast restaurant, an insurance company and a massage parlor, HK Bodyworks, in Suite 200.
On Dec. 18, Tewksbury police located on the web site “Backpage,” posted by HK Bodyworks offering “body work by lovely Asian girls.” Police set up a sting by calling the phone number listed in the ad to set up a massage for later that day.
An undercover detective wore a wire and was provided with $120 in marked money. The detective was directed to Suite 200 as a team of other detectives set up outside. Once inside, the detective met with Li, the owner of HK Bodyworks, who led the detective to a rear bedroom. A one hour massage would cost $60. During the massage, Li allegedly told the detective that she owns the business, which he has had in this location for three months after leaving a site near the Lowell line.
After 15 minutes the detective asked the cost of a sex act. She responded by saying she doesn’t do that at her shop. However, when the detective turned onto his back and tried to cover himself with a towel, Li allegedly agree to provide a sexual service for $50. Once she accepted the cash, Li was arrested.
Turtleboy has so many thoughts on this he doesn’t know where to start:
- First of all, what kind of bootleg handjob joint has the madame giving the HJ’s? This lady is 50 going on 85 in North Korean years. Who in their right mind would pay for a handy from her? The madame is supposed to be the dictator of the joint, not an employee. When I go to Gillette Stadium I don’t ask Bob Kraft to get me a beer.
- Secondly, who’s the whining naniburger who called the cops on this place because they saw them getting lots of business? If people are going there it’s for a reason. What kind of busy body sees commerce in a business office and calls the cops? Would they have called the cops if the business owner was white? Nope. Everyone just assumes that because it’s owned by an angry Korean woman, that they must be selling HJ’s left and right in there. This is Asian profiling at its finest.
- Thirdly, this is entrapment at its finest and I hope this lady gets a good lawyer. We’re ALWAYS pro-police around here, but the guy asked for a handjob and she said “no.” Then he whipped it out and she said, “fuck it,” this idiot wants to give me his money, and I’m gonna take it. YOLO.
- Prostitution is illegal, not because it’s wrong to pay for sex, but because it would immediately lead to human trafficking. Who do you think these workers are at these rub and tug joints? They’re all North Korean chicks who were shipped here in crates. They’ve “lived” in America for years and they have yet to see the sun once.
- With that being said, it was the business owner who was selling HJ’s, so I see nothing wrong with this. You’re not a sex slave if you own the business. There was no victim in this “crime.” She was offered money for something that high school girls do all the time for free and she reluctantly took it because she couldn’t resist the girth. God forbid.
- Oh yea, and are handjobs even prostitution? It’s a full body massage. They have to rub and tug every part of your body don’t they?
- This is the first time in the history of Mom and Pop rub and tugs that there wasn’t a happy ending.
P.S. Are the gift HK Body Works gift certificates that Mrs. Turtleboy was supposed to get me still good?
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Want to have your business advert seen by over 1.2 million people per month? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.