Thanks Trump: Steelers Week 3 Protest Before Loss To The Bears Is The Reason The Patriots Will Have Homefield Throughout The Playoffs
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
The New England Patriots are going to the Super Bowl, largely because of one reason – Donald Trump. Here’s why:
- Trump pissed off 95% of players by calling them sons of bitches for not standing for the anthem.
- Players revolted and took a knee en masse week 3.
- The Steelers played the Bears that week and refused to come out for the anthem and abandoned the one guy on their team (Alejandro Villanueva) who stood by himself for the anthem.
- Team morale was destroyed and the game was over before it began as the Steelers lost to the JOKE of a franchise known as the Chicago Bears.
- The Steelers lost 2 weeks later to the Jacksonville Jaguars 30-9
- In order to even have the honor of coming to New England to lose to us in the AFC Championship game the Steelers will have to beat by far the best defense in the NFL, a team they’ve already lost to, with a quarterback who is playing a billion times better than he was in week 5. Not happening.
- The Patriots should kind of be worried about the Jaguars because their defense is so good, but not really because we have Tom Brady and they don’t.
The bottom line is that if Donald Trump didn’t get in the pathetic, weak minded Steeler’s brains, they’d be 14-2 and we’d have to go back there and beat them again. We’d only have a 75% chance of getting to the Super Bowl that way. Now we have a 99.9% chance.