Like the Free Turtleboy Facebook page to follow our posts when our other page is arbitrarily suspended. If we ever get shut down for good, this will become the new Turtleboy Sports main Facebook page.
Eight month pregnant chicks ripping butts while a toxic fumes from the demolition derby crash filled the air. Pretty standard at the Brockton Fair. Well this glorious event starts this week and someone posed this conversation starter on the Brockton Hub’s Facebook page:
Here’s our Top 10 answers
10. That time when all hell broke loose.
9. That time a white boy thought he was in a gang.
8. That time when the dunk tank clown talked so much shit he needed a police escort.
7. That night we all got pepper sprayed because of the carnies.
6. That time we had to avoid the magical Brockton Fair rape tunnel.
5. That time two horses died in front of everyone and were scooped up by bulldozers.
“They were dead.” Downer.
4. That time the drunk guy tried to jump into the dunk tank and kick the clown’s ass.
3. That time you got jumped by 20 carnies because you were standing up for social justice.
2. That time it took less than three minutes to have your car stolen.
In all fairness, you were warned.
1. That time the clown called an 8 year old boy a wigger.
Because who hasn’t been called a wigger by a clown at the Brockton Fair? They’re not your friends. We don’t know for sure if all these things actually happened, but if people wrote them on the Internet then they must be true. That’s the law. Plus I’ve been to Brockton a million times to buy weed since I live one town over, I can verify that all of these things very likely happened and no one thought much of it. Just another day in the City of Champions.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.
Wormtown Brewery, Union Tavern, Scavone Plumbing, Bennie’s Cafe, JJM Insurance, Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Smitty’s Tavern, Julio’s Liquors, Solarreviews.net, The Gun Parlor Range, Attorney Anthony Salerno, Harris Auto Body, Rotti Power Equipment in West Boylston