In the last 24 hours we’ve learned even more disturbing news about Boris Clitoris, the truck driver arrested yesterday for killing 7 bikers in New Hampshire, as well as the company he worked for.
- Volodymyr Zhukovskyy was arrested on May 11 in East Windsor, CT for driving drunk…..at 10:15 in the morning. You know who gets drunk at 10:15 in the morning? Raging alcoholics. He posted bail and was due back in court on June 26. Looks like he’s got bigger problems now.
- Mass State Police found pockets of “suspected” heroin at his home in West Springfield. That’s how STUPID this waste of space is. He had three freaking days to clean out his house, knowing that they would soon come for him because he just killed 7 people. And he couldn’t be bothered to get rid of evidence that would make him look like the junkie that he is. That’s how much of a lazy, useless slugrake he is.
- He was arrested in Westfield in 2013 and his license was suspended for 210 days because he was deemed to be an “immediate threat.” You have to be completely shitcocked to lose your license for 210 days right off the bat after a DUI arrest.
- Some have sent us a picture of a mugshot of Boris Clitoris from Baytown, Texas, claiming that he’s some sort of terrorist threat. However, the mugshot appears to align with the charges above his head for possessing drug paraphernalia, not the charges of terroristic threats below him.
- This February incident in Texas aligns with what our source told us, about how he tipped over a truck down there and was fired from a job for doing so. Of course he had drug shit on him because he’s a junky operating machinery that can kill multiple when he nods off.
- According to a man who claims to be the nephew of one of the deceased riders, Boris Clitoris didn’t jackknife the truck at all. Rather, the truck was in the wrong lane, and veered at the last minute to avoid the bikers, who then ran into the flatbed that Boris Clitoris was hauling.
- If this is true it would suggest that he was high out of his mind and snapped out of it at the last minute.
- The company that hired him, Westfield Transportation, has a long and documented history of violations. They employ only five drivers, but the infractions include multiple speeding violations, failure to stay in lanes, 14-hours of service compliance violations, failing to maintain their electronic logging devices, 31 vehicle maintenance violations, 11 driver fitness violations, driving a CMV while disqualified, driver not being able to read or speak the English language sufficiently (shocking, I know), and twice drivers of their’s were caught driving with drugs on them.
It goes without saying that this commie cuck is a degenerate piece of shit who deserves to go to jail. But the fact that his employer is being treated with kid gloves is infuriating the shit out of me right now. He wouldn’t have been able to kill 7 people if this incompetent “company” didn’t allow him to keep driving. This is a company that seems to only hire foreign junkies who don’t speak English, don’t obey traffic laws, don’t follow safety protocol for their trucks, and drive around with drugs on them. Boris Clitoris is only 23 years old and already has two DUI’s, including one in which he was identified as an imminent threat. He got the other one a month ago, which came just three months after he was arrested in Texas for flipping over a truck and getting caught with more drugs on him.
And yet Westfield Transportation hired him, and had him driving up near the Canadian border with a flatbed attached to a truck. They have blood on their hands.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: