Michael Bennett Is A Liar: Video Shows Him Admitting To Las Vegas PD That They Had To Detain Him, Shakes Their Hand, MSM Nowhere To Be Found
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
Last month Seahawks star defensive lineman Michael Bennett whined and played the race card when he was temporarily detained by Las Vegas PD during what they believed was an active shooter situation in a casino.
— Michael Bennett (@mosesbread72) September 6, 2017
His tweet, detailing what he claimed happened during the incident, was shared nearly a quarter of a million times. ESPN and the MSM fawned over it and took it as completely true. Why would Michael Bennett lie? You can’t accuse a black man of lying about racism. That’s racist!!!
WOW. READ. https://t.co/DERyOUFO0e
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) September 6, 2017
Here were the most serious accusations made by Bennett:
- Las Vegas police singled him out while he was running in the casino and pointed guns at him for “simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
- The cop said he would blow his “fucking head off” if he moved.
- His hands went numb when they put the handcuffs on him.
- He said that while he was handcuffed he felt the “real life threat of being killed.”
- He thought to himself, “I’m going to die for no other reason than I am black and my skin color is somehow a threat.”
- He said he waited in the back of a cop car for what “felt like an eternity” until they realized he was a famous athlete.
- He was released finally without “any legitimate justification for the officer’s abusive conduct.”
- Incidents like this are the reason he sits for the national anthem.
- As a black man he is not have equality in this country and will always be considered a n word.
Well, it turns out he’s a liar. I know, I know. I’m as shocked as you are. I mean, what are the odds that a guy who’s writing a book called, “
Here’s some facts:
- Michael Bennett was acting suspicious by running and hiding, which the cops saw during an active shooter situation. Obviously someone like that will be questioned, regardless of race.
- In the video Michael Bennett admits that it was completely reasonable for the cops to suspect him because of this:
- The eternity he’s talking about in the police car lasted seven minutes. Once they realized he wasn’t involved in the shooting they let him go. He even shook both of their hands on the way out.
- He previously stated that they detained him without “any legitimate justification for the officer’s abusive conduct.” Why would he shake their hands then? Why would he ADMIT that he understood the legitimate justification for detaining him. That’s just a bold faced lie.
- The cops treat him with respect throughout the entire ordeal. The only time they swear at him is when he refuses to get in the police car and won’t stop complaining about being detained.
- He gets released without showing any ID. He tells them to Google him. They do. He goes home. In other words, he was granted special consideration once they figured out he was famous.
- Nothing even remotely resembling excessive force is used by the cops. No gun was pulled on him. No one told him they were going to blow his head off.
- Bennett claimed the cops were racist, yet every cop who detained him was a minority.
- You can see hundreds of black people in the various police videos. If he was detained for being a “black man in America” then why weren’t the other black people detained? Oh yea, because they weren’t acting suspicious, ducking behind slot machines, and running from the cops when the cops told them not to.
- Bennett said he felt like he was going to be killed during the incident. An obvious lie since at no point in that video was his life ever in danger.
Not one thing in his virtue signaling letter can be proven true. Tons of it can be proven false. But the media believed him because they wanted to believe him. And actually, they still wanna believe him:
Do we know whether the Michael Bennett body cam video released by the Las Vegas police is complete and unedited? Fairly important point.
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 29, 2017
No word from Jemele Hill. She literally has said nothing about it. Neither has Shaun King. I could go on and on about the people who cried racism and now are nowhere to be found. This story received extensive coverage when Bennett cried racism. But now that we know he’s a liar it will likely not receive any coverage. He’ll continue his meaningless protest because he’s trying to sell a book and no one will call him out about it. But yea, tell me more about this white privilege thing. Sounds fascinating.
This is why the kneeling is bullshit. Because it’s baseless. Everything BLM has ever stood for has been a lie. Kneeling isn’t disrespecting the troops or the flag. It’s disrespecting the police. That’s how all this bullshit started – anti-police BLM lies. If the Seahawks had any class they’d offer a full apology to the Las Vegas PD for jumping to conclusions and the NFL would issues a statement saying that they support the police. But they won’t, because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
We urge you to support the following local businesses. They provide terrific services for the community!