Earlier today SSTG did a blog on Danielle Daigle (turtle name = Bleached Banana Clam), the chick who started a GoFundMe for missing New Canaan mother of 5 Jennifer Dulos, and claimed that it was her 7 year old son’s idea, and sought out the media in order to elicit more donations. Since the Dulos family is very wealthy they made it known that they did not want the child’s alleged Disneyland money, but the banana clam kept the GFM going anyway.
Well, around 9:30 tonight I got a call from a restricted number, and when I get a call from a restricted number it’s almost always some douchebag who SSTG or Bristol or NSTB roasted in a blog. Thanks ladies!
Anyway, I told her I’d be recording if she’d like to continue, and she did, so this is all on the up and up. At the end of the call some random guy, who I assume is the proverbial banana in her clam, jumped on as well. He informed me that they were recording the entire time too. So…..checkmate. Listen:
Just to review:
- When she called up she thought it was the phone number for my wife, and she wanted to lecture her about what her husband does for a living. This is why I was in Mrs. Doubtfire mode the whole time.
- She says she got numerous text messages from my cell phone number. No clue if that’s true, as it wouldn’t surprise me if someone used some sort of scrambler to make it seem that way. Not sure if that’s a thing, but nothing surprises me anymore. Either way, it wasn’t me.
- She says she likes the names banana clam and crotch fruits, said that “banana clam” turns her on, and kind of kissed my ass for a little bit, likely because she had ulterior motives.
- She claims she didn’t have to get consent from the family they were raising money from, or to even contact them at all.
- When asked if she was returning the GFM money she said that she’d be using the money to start a memorial, or perhaps or a bridge or a street, and has gotten the green light from an unnamed family member whose name she would not disclose.
- She said she’d be suing me for defamation, and disputed that it was in fact deformation. She told me that if we kept doing what we were doing that we would be suffering from deformation. Ouch!!
- She said 95% of the blog was incorrect, but couldn’t name a single thing that was wrong.
- She said she doesn’t know what scissoring is. Any volunteers wanna show her?
- At the 12:00 mark the guy came on the phone. He did the usual and started ranting about me sexually harassing students, which clearly changed her tone as well to a much more confrontational attitude.
- He said that Turtleboy is now “under review and will be taken down.”
- He said that all of this has been recorded and my sexual harassment is on record and will be reviewed in court.
- They’re filing for defamation and having me arrested for sexual harassment, and that I’ll be in jail shortly.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: