Chick Who Lied To Dudley PD About A Car Killing Her BF Milked Her Story For GoFundMe And Facebook Sympathy, Mom Was Featured In TB Blog Yesterday
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
Turtlegram: A 25-year-old woman allegedly lied to police about what occurred the night her then-boyfriend was injured so badly he never regained consciousness and died months later. Chelsea L. Murray, of 278 Church St. in Ware, is being summoned to Dudley District Court on a charge of obstructing justice. The victim, Daniel W. St. Marie, died of complications from blunt trauma to his head on Oct. 11, 2015, six months after what was deemed an accident, the office of the chief medical examiner determined. It was ruled an accidental death, though authorities say they still don’t know what happened. Police found Ms. Murray kneeling next to Mr. St. Marie near the side of Schofield Avenue trying to wake him, according to a police report.
A turtle rider sent us this story, and we can’t believe we haven’t heard of it until now. Here’s what we know:
- Chelsea Murray told police that her and Dan St. Marie (her boyfriend at the time) got into a fight in their Schofield Ave apartment, and they left on foot, but this was a lie because it turns out she left in her car and he was walking.
- She also lied about seeing another car, and implying that the car she saw hit and killed her boyfriend at 2:00 AM.
- Dan St. Marie had cuts all over and no shoes on.
- Chelsea told the cops that she had been drinking with her boyfriend, they argued, and he ran out of the house barefoot.
- Chelsea said a car drove by her boyfriend and shortly afterwards she was him lying in the street, but she did not see the car hit him, nor could she recall the make, model, or color of the car.
- She told the police she thought he might have fallen on his face while running.
- The cops didn’t find any car parts, shoes, or glass, and there was nothing consistent with a crash found at the scene.
- Chelsea Murray told Dan’s sister in law that she left the house first and he came running after her, ran into the street and was hit by a car.
- State police interviewed her and she told them that Dan St. Marie punched her in the back of the head, prompting her to get in her car and leave, and Dan ran after her.
- But she admitted to the state police that there was no car that hit Dan as she told the Dudley Police.
- She told the Stateys that she lied to the Dudley PD because she was afraid she’d be charged with a DUI.
I’m not saying this chick is a murderer, but…….yea, someone obviously killed him and I can’t think of anyone else who might’ve done it. Just sayin. And the fact that she posted this on Facebook just a couple days after the incident, blaming the non-existent driver for his accident, is some of the shadiest shit you’ll ever see:
So yea, worst case scenario she killed him on purpose. Best case scenario she blatantly lied on Facebook for sympathy. Doesn’t mean she killed him, but once again, if she didn’t kill him at 2 AM in podunk Dudley, then who did? Basically one of two things happened here:
- He somehow ran out of the house barefoot, tripped and fell, and killed himself in the process.
- They got into a drunken fight, she tried to leave in her car, and she accidentally ran him over as he ran out of the house barefoot to tell her not to leave
You tell me which one sounds more likely.
Look, it’s not hard to figure out what happened here. People don’t just randomly die. He was hit by a car, and she was the only one driving a car at that time on that road in Dudley. I’m sure she didn’t maliciously do anything. But the fact that he didn’t have shoes on indicates that he ran out of the house in a hurry, probably because they had a volatile relationship and she was being dramatic. I’m willing to bet it’s not the first time something like this has happened, but this time it just didn’t end well. More than likely he tried stepping in front of her car, and she either saw him and hit the gas anyway, or didn’t see him because she was drunk and it was 2 AM. It doesn’t take much to knock someone down so hard they fracture their skull. And a low speed impact crash like that wouldn’t leave skid marks, broken glass, or even damage to her vehicle.
If he hit her as she alleged, then she would’ve had visible bruising and none of that was reported by the police. So common sense tells you she’s making that part up in case they try to charge her with something. That way she can pretend to be the battered woman who was trying to get away from an abusive lover.
The fucked up part is all the lying. She even lied in this GoFundMe, which raised over $4,000 for his medical expenses.
And then she milked the sad girlfriend thing over, and over, and over again:
My question is, what took so long for the wheels to get in motion here? When did she admit to the State Police that she was lying? It happened two years ago. And why did she suddenly decide to admit there was no other car there? Tell-tale heart situation? Cool story Poe.
Of course the craziest part about the timing of this coming out is the fact that this is her ma dukes:
Debbie Downer. The hypnotist we literally just wrote about yesterday. Now if my daughter was just arrested for obstruction of justice and is suspected of killing her boyfriend, the last thing I’d do is pick a fight with Turtleboy. Not Debbie though. She’s a hypnotist, which makes her an expert in massages for cancer patients:
I guess we know where the lying comes from now. According to Mom, Turtleboy “judges others without knowing the whole story of really an article”:
Well here’s something we do know Debster – your kid was involved in the death of her boyfriend, she lied to the cops about what happened, made up entire parts of the story, and then milked that lie for sympathy. But yea, good idea coming onto our page and casting judgement at us. Glass houses are fun to throw rocks in.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.