Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Clarence Woods Emerson is suspended for 30 days again because he was an admin on the Turtleboy Sports Facebook page (which was unpublished a week ago and no longer even exists) because this was our profile picture:
We changed our profile picture to the Yarmouth Police badge with the blue and black line through it, to commemorate and show our respects to Officer Sean Gannon, who was murdered by a career criminal in April. According to Facebook this goes against their standards. They don’t say which standard, but this is their official policy now – you cannot honor and show respect for murderer cops because it violates their standards.
This is by far the most outrageous thing Facebook has done to us. First of all, the page doesn’t even exist. How can we get suspended for a page that does not exist?
Secondly, this is such a slap in the face to law enforcement everywhere. Any cop who used this as a profile picture is violating Facebook’s terms and conditions. According to Facebook, an actual human being reviews each and every reported post. That means whoever reported this did so over a week ago (since the page hasn’t been active) and a Facebook employee finally got around to it, looked it over, and determined that this was against the company’s terms and conditions:
We’ve paid thousands of dollars for boosted posts on these pages and it keeps happening. This makes my blood boil.
Keep in mind, the man who is reporting us hundreds of times a day is the perpetually unemployed, convicted MURDERER Kevin Lynch, who has been arrested for assaulting and stalking cops since his release from prison. He taunts in PMs about how he’s going to take down our pages methodically one by one:
Then he brags when they are taken down:
He happens to be friends with Attorney General Maura Healey:
It’s reached the point where people are too afraid to comment on our page because they’ve been suspended after Kevin Lynch mass reports their comments for hate speech, nudity, or whatever:
I don’t even know what to say anymore. At this point we’ve really made all the noise we can make. Nothing will change without your help and support. So here’s what you can do:
- Send this to Diamond and Silk on Facebook, or email them at [email protected] They have a very large following and are outspoken about Facebook censorship.
- Send this to your local congressman via email. Even if it’s some radical left-leaning congressman, Facebook is a hot topic in Washington. The left and right both have their issues with it. If your congressman doesn’t respond to you about this attack on our law enforcement and free speech by citizens, then they are not fit to hold office. Seriously, just see if they will respond. Seth Moulton is a veteran. Surely he must be interested that Facebook kicks people off who honor dead cops.
- Congressmen I would recommend sending this to include Ben Sasse, Ted Cruz, or anyone in the Law Enforcement Caucus.
- Send it to any public figure with a large following that is known to support law enforcement. Obviously right leaning folks are much more likely to be interestd in this story, which is sad. Because everyone should be against this type of censorship and attacks on law enforcement.
- If you have any other suggestions about who to send this to, leave it in the comments so others can follow your lead.
Honestly, this is the story we needed. They’ve fucked us over in a lot of ways before with stuff like this:
This is the most outrageous thing they have ever done, and should garner national attention.