Have a tip for a story? Email us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
The turtle rider who was running the We Support Turtleboy fan Facebook page sent us this today:
Here’s what this proves:
- You should like and follow the Turtleboy Sports Forever Facebook page right now by clicking here. We’ll be doing live Super Bowl updates from that page, as well as doing Turtleboy Live Saturday night.
- Facebook is a very, very flawed product. As you can see, they removed……..nothing. Which led to the page being shut down.
- Facebook became what it is today because as Justin Timberlake put it in The Social Network, “Facebook is cool.” And it was cool. It was a place where people could interact and share information and ideas with one another. Now it’s a place where you constantly have to fear, “Is today the day I get suspended? If I share my thoughts, will it offend one of my 500 ‘friends’ to the point where they report me?” Think about that – you constantly have to fear being reported. Now I know how illegal immigrants feel. What’s “cool” about that? Nothing.
- Facebook did this to themselves by choosing to side with SJW Nazis instead of free speech advocates. Either way they were gonna piss someone off. If they allowed FB to be a free speech forum then SJWs would whine about hate speech. If they side with SJWs then they piss off free speech advocates. This is a huge mistake on their part because SJWs love to complain, but they’re not going anywhere. Free speech advocates will.
- Facebook isn’t flagging our blogger’s Facebook pages and taking down community pages that they have admin access to. Anyone of you could create a Turtleboy support page and it would also be taken down.
- This is the result of mass reporting campaigns.Could be Didi. Could be Lynch. Could be someone we don’t know who’s smart enough not to brag about it. Who knows? When you blog about the truth you make a lot of enemies. Facebook has enabled these Nazis (that’s what they are) by giving them the tools to take down anything they don’t like by mass reporting it. Doesn’t matter who’s doing it. They could all be hit by a train tomorrow and a bunch more would replace them.
- This is the 8th Turtleboy related page that has been unpublished (TBS, Lost Boys, Fallout Shelter, Refugees, Safe Space, Alpha, Black Lives Matter, fan page). We’ll just keep making new pages because it’s no sweat off our back. They’ll just never grow too strong because they’ll always get shut down until Facebook fixes their broken system.
- This has helped us learn how to survive without Facebook. Thousands have downloaded the Turtleboy app. Thousands more have followed us on Twitter and IG. This is how capitalism is supposed to work – when one product has a weakness they don’t address you do business with their competitor. We used to get about 10,000 visitors a day that would go directly to the site to read our blogs. Now it’s 25,000 visitors a day. We like Facebook, mostly for the hilarious turtle rider commentary, but we certainly don’t need them.
- We are looking to hire a social media marketing company to run our Facebook page. Not worth our time and effort anymore. It’s worth it to pay someone to just post blogs on our page for us and bring turtle riders back together again. Then if it gets taken down it’s on them to fix it. They’ve likely never seen anything like this before and it will get people in that industry talking about it. If you work in social media marketing you must know someone who works at Facebook.
- Facebook is basically the CIA. People who work there don’t want you to know they work there. They don’t want people to contact them. Because they’re so few and far between that they’d get bombarded with complaints. They’re an understaffed company whose CEO is worth $56 billion, and they’re too cheap to hire actual human beings in customer service because then Zuckerberg wouldn’t be able to afford another yacht.