Hadassah vs. Turtleboy in Milford District Court happened today and the good guys won. Her bullshit restraining order against me was denied, but she lied her ass off under oath in order to try to get it. I’d estimate that at least 20-25 turtle riders were there in their turtle gear, with signs, and they even got in a little trouble when they all cheered at the end. This was the post-court press conference.
Here’s a synopsis of my cherry popping in Milford District Court:
- No on in Milford speaks English. Literally every degenerate ratchet who was called up for driving without a license, or not paying back probation the money they owed, needed a Port-a-geez interpreter. I might as well have been in Fall River. Lots of Juicy Jasiel votes in the house.
- My surprise attorney was former Milford Police Chief Tom O’Loughlin (who was unfairly ousted as chief by a corrupt and drunken selectmen who was pissed that his DUI was being investigated by the popo), and his law partner and former Mendon Police Chief Ernie Horn. This was great because Hadassah claims that the reason she is being “attacked” is because of her support for Chief O’Loughlin. Her jaw dropped when she saw who my lawyer was. I thank them very much for helping me deal with this bullshit.
- Hadassah was in rare form – shaking uncontrollably, pretending to have a seizure, crying on command, lying her face off, claiming she was in fear for her life, etc.
- H told the judge that I called her and threatened to kill her and burn her house down (a complete lie told under oath), claimed that I directed turtle riders to do the same, said that I bragged to her that I forced two people to commit suicide and that she would be #3 (complete and utter bullshit), and a bunch of other lies. Guess perjury isn’t a thing anymore.
- Court officials who are used to boring, mundane Thursdays got the show of a lifetime. Every set of eyeballs in that court was fixated on Hadassah as she whined about losing 20 pounds and made up bullshit on top of more bullshit.
- My attorneys confronted her about lying about the Board of Health telling her that things were fine at her house. They had the BOH’s latest report, which told her that she could only have six beds in the house, and that she had to rip up the cat piss soaked rug. She threw a hissy fit and said that she was the one who volunteered to tear the carpet up.
- Hadassah lied about not letting her speak (which the video shows is untrue), said I showed up to the shelter uninvited, and claimed that I demanded to go through her books (she invited me to both places specifically to do that). Survey says, that’s a lie.
- The Judge clearly saw right through her charade. He asked her who she meant when she kept saying, “they’re calling,” and she repeatedly said, “turtle riders,” and he had no freaking clue what that meant. He made it clear to her that she had no evidence to back up any of her claims, and that as a reporter I have First Amendment privileges to interview her and write about her, and that I’m not responsible if other people harass her.
- Hadassah could not back up anything she was saying. The only way to get a restraining order is to prove that you have 3 instances of unwelcome contact. I haven’t contacted that lunatic at all after I interviewed her in early August.
- For those reasons the restraining order was denied.
I’d like to thank all the turtle riders who came to court to show their support for what we do. It was very humbling, and we couldn’t do any of this without you. (Funny how all of these Internet tough guys never show up when I announce I’m going to be in a public place though.) I look forward to more meet and greets like this in the future, preferably not outside of a courthouse.
Please consider supporting local journalism by donating to the Turtle fund:
Hello Turtle Riders. As you know if you follow Turtleboy we are constantly getting censored and banned by Facebook for what are clearly not violations of their terms of service. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if you’d like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Or just buy our award winning book about the dangers of censorship and rise of Turtleboy: