Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
I hate this maggot with every ounce of my being:
— ABC News (@ABC) April 9, 2018
Fuck this piece of shit https://t.co/WrFIUHQcmm
— Turtleboy Sports (@TurtleboyNews) April 9, 2018
Today Zuckerfuck met with a couple Senators to talk about Facebook’s issues, and tomorrow he’ll be questioned in front of the Senate. Something like 40+ senators will be able to ask him questions, and each will have 4 minutes.
Here’s my thoughts:
- This is a complete waste of time dog and pony show.
- At no point tomorrow will any Senators ask any questions that matter.
- Facebook has HUGE problems that affect small business owners, right wing community pages, and regular Americans who simply want to use this platform to interact with friends and share ideas.
- Thousands of pages like Turtleboy have been shut down without cause, and without violating the terms and conditions. All of these businesses have lost substantial amounts of money because Facebook is too cheap to hire human beings to fairly and accurately monitor reported infractions.
- If Congress were serious about fixing Facebook they would ask Zuckerfuck why he has no customer service number. What kind of corporation with this many users doesn’t have a way to contact the company?
- They’d ask why harmless pages are being shut down and why there’s no appeals process.
- They’d ask whether or not Facebook is standing by the obvious lie that human beings review reported content.
- They’d ask how these are violations of Facebook’s community standards, which Facebook employee reached this decision, how they reached that decision, and what Facebook does to make amends for financial compensation when their employees take down pages and posts by mistake:
- They’d ask why Facebook constantly solicits page owners to pay for boosted posts, knowing that Facebook will just take those pages down after owners have invested time and money into them.
- They’d ask if Facebook is so concerned about foul language and nudity then why does Brazzers and most porn stars have Facebook pages where they can tell their followers about how much salty dog they’re gonna swallow today?
- They’d ask how Facebook isn’t in violation of anti-trust laws by making moves to eliminate other industries – Facebook messenger is making texting obsolete, Facebook marketplace is killing brick and mortar shops, Facebook Live is making live television obsolete, politicians using Facebook to make major news announcements is making TV networks and newspapers obsolete, Facebook’s advertising programs are destroying marketing companies, Facebook’s Jobs postings are designed to eliminate Monster and Indeed,
- They’d ask how Facebook buying out Instagram isn’t a blatant violation of anti-trust laws.
- They’d ask how why a neutral platform would offer you to choose to raise money for a non-profit, why are the top suggestions groups like Planned Parenthood, March for Our Lives, the Women’s March, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the ACLU, and other clearly left leaning organizations, but when you search for “church” the first group that comes up is the separation of church and state?
- They’d ask how a platform that 68% of Americans use on a daily basis isn’t considered the public square. Because free speech can’t be censored in the public square simply because it’s offensive to some. What other entity in American history has been utilized by 68% of Americans on a daily basis. Don’t tell me I don’t have to use Facebook when every major announcement from company’s and people takes place on Facebook. FACEBOOK IS THE PUBLIC SQUARE!!!
- They’d ask is Facebook is a neutral medium or a publisher. Because they claim to be a neutral medium. But if their algorithms are deciding what people see in their news feed, they become publishers.
- They’d ask why these trending topics clearly are slanted to the left:
- They’d ask if all the recent algorithm changes and shutting down of controversial pages are a result of the election of Donald Trump, and whether or not such changes would be in place if Hillary had won. Because I got news for you – nothing would’ve changed if Hillary had won, because that’s what was SUPPOSED to happen.
- It’s utterly ridiculous that this little shithead gets to act like he’s doing congress a favor by taking time out of his busy day to answer questions from the body of people elected directly by the American people.
- It’s ridiculous that they only get 4 minutes each. This mother fucker should pack a toothbrush and be prepared to stay until every Senator feels like their questions are answered.
- Why are they treating him like he’s King of France? Like he’s some sort of dignitary who Congress is humbled to have in their presence. He’s walking around with body guards like he’s the fucking President. Because at the end of the day he’s more powerful than the President. The President uses HIS platform to rant all day about things he saw on Saturday Night Live that upset him.
- This whole dog and pony show just proves Congress has abdicated their power to him.
- Zuckerfuck has no idea the amount of power he possesses, because he’s still in dorm room mentality. Either run your billion dollar monopoly like a real company or have it dismantled like Standard Oil.
But at no point tomorrow will any of those questions be asked. Instead they’ll focus on the red herring – Cambridge Analytica. Which drives me INSANE!!! Who gives a flying fuck about Cambridge Analytica??!! They got a bunch of idiots to take surveys in which they volunteered personal information, then they sold that data to companies who could market shit towards them. Welcome to capitalism in the digital age. If you want your life to be private, don’t use Facebook. Anyone who comes on Facebook and expects all their secrets to remain a secret isn’t ready to use the Internet.
Like I said above, none of this would be happening if Hillary won. The problem is that it’s been 18 months since Trump was elected and they still haven’t come to terms with the fact that the reason they lost is because they picked the worst candidate in American history. They mocked Trump in October of 2016 when they predicted he would not accept the results of Hillary’s impending win. Since then they’ve been doing the exact same hypothetical they’d mocked for so long.
The left has had to blame someone, and they’ve put it largely on Facebook for allowing Russians to manipulate their platform and spread fake news. Because Americans aren’t smart enough to figure out what’s real on their own, we need Facebook to tell us what’s real. And since Facebook is run by liberal SJWs, there was no way they were taking the blame from their wine and cheese friends. They had to show them just how serious they were about making sure Armageddon doesn’t happen again in 2020, and so far they’ve been good soldiers.
So yea, if you’re expecting anything change as a result of tomorrow you’re gonna be sorely disappointed.