Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at [email protected] for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
One of the best parts of the Greg Bates North Shore Eats story was when he tried to attack a former advertiser by telling her that a Peabody cop referred to her as a criminal:
Only to have the cop publicly call out Greg Bates for being a liar:
Then Greg Bates told us it wasn’t him who said that, and alleged that someone created a fake Greg Bates account and pretended to be him in order to frame him:
So the woman who he messaged went back through the conversation, clicked on his profile, and proved 1,000% that it was in fact him who had name dropped the cop:
Yet he STILL denied it.
Anyway, we only bring this up because a lot of people messaged us about Sgt. Hawkins and the great work he does in the community, including running in the Boston Marathon to raise money for kids with cancer.
Well it just so happens that this poor guy, like a lot of cops out there, can’t seem to catch a break with assholes. A couple months back he was the subject of a viral cop block video that has been viewed nearly 2 million times. It was filmed by this poon patrol:
His name is Joshua Gray, he claims to be a Private Investigator, and he even has the Facebook page to prove it.
I don’t know much about PI’s. All I know is they’re not real cops. From my understanding you can hire a PI to investigate a crime if you’re not happy with the way the cops are investigating it. It’s certainly got a purpose and a role, and the free market should allow them to exist. But my problem is when these people start thinking they’re real cops, which apparently Joshua Gray thinks he is when you watch this video of his encounter with Sgt. Harkins…..
- Encyclopedia Clown is on “surveillance” of someone else and thinks this means the rules of the road don’t apply to him
- He then allegedly cuts off another driver to stay with his subject, causing the other driver to hit a pole and get upset with him
- He shows on the video that he clearly darts across a lane of traffic in order to keep pursuing his subject
- He whines that he never hit the car, which was never really in dispute since he was accused of cutting off a car, thus causing an accident
- When a real cop arrives (Harkins) Encyclopedia Clown jumps out of the car, because he thinks he’s a real cop
- The real cop (Harkins) doesn’t like this because it’s extremely dangerous to jump out of a car at a motor vehicle stop and he lets him know what a moron he is
- The real cop yells at him and closes the fake cop’s door because it’s wide open on what is clearly a busy street
- The fake cop whines that the real cop shut the door on him
- The fake cop files a complaint with the Peabody Police which they rule is ridiculous
Not the first time Encyclopedia Clown whined about the cops acting a fool and not following police commands because he thinks he’s a real cop:
Do people actually pay for this man to do surveillance?
I’ve seen better work on Tom Duggan’s Live videos.
The bottom line is, you couldn’t pay me enough money to be a cop and deal with maroons like this all day. Poor Sgt. Harkins can’t seem to catch a break. He’s got wannabe PI’s and wannabe food critics making shit up about him, and bad mouthing him to millions of like minded idiots, when all he’s trying to do is go to work.