Follow @TurtleboyNews on Twitter by clicking here.
Follow Turtleboy on Instagram by clicking here.
Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information.
If you like free speech and want to support what we’re doing, feel free to donate to the Turtle fund:
Hey fam – if you’d like to support Turtleboy and what we do here, feel free to hit the donate button at the top. We basically have to run this site like a Bernie Sanders campaign now since we’ve been blacklisted by Google and Facebook, due to the fact that rabid SJWs keep reporting our posts. Getting blacklisted by Google is a death sentence for most websites, since it’s much harder to monetize. And we all know the damage Facebook has done. We’re never going to stop fighting for free speech, but in the meantime the best way for turtle riders to fight back is to donate to the cause. Without you people none of this is possible. We love you all.
Last week we asked turtle riders familiar with tax law what could be done legally about North Shore Eats con-artist Greg “Master” Bates, who has been hiding money from the IRS for years in order to keep his wife from collecting child support, extorting local businesses, stealing gift cards, rigging illegal raffles, and much, much more. Here’s an email we received from someone whose credential check out, and whose advice we encourage all turtle riders to act on:
- Thanks for delivering refreshingly well-researched news. Lord knows we need that.
- IRS offers rewards for referring them to people like Greg Bates.
As a 30-year experienced tax professional, it’s very clear to me that all those gift cards constitute taxable income in spite of his self-serving statement that NORTH SHORE EATS is a hobby.
It’s pretty simple to complete. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Sadly, Massachusetts does not offer rewards — however they will happily take your referral at their Tax Fraud Hotline: 800-792-5254.
- In my view, he’s liable for at least these taxes – for as long as he’d been doing this:
- Income taxes (federal and state)
- Self-employment taxes (15.3% of his net earnings)
- Possible employment taxes on anyone else (his girlfriend) that worked for or with him
- Estimated tax, failure to file, and failure to pay penalties plus interest since the taxes were due
- I have to think the Attorney General is already on this, but in case they’re not, I’d contact them also: https://massago.onbaseonline.com/MASSAGO/1700AppNet/UnityForm.aspx?key=UFKey
So yea, if you want to actually see this scumbag go down, please take a couple minutes to contact the IRS and AG. The IRS form is a pain in the ass because you have to print and mail it in, so it’s up to you how badly you want this guy to pay. We did call them and leave a message, and we did fill out the form to the AG. Here’s the summary we put, which you are free to copy and paste:
Greg Bates has been running an unregistered marketing company in which he extorts money from local restaurants and in return gives them positive reviews on his Facebook page North Shore Eats, which has 35,000 followers. He also gives negative reviews about companies who do not pay him, and fails to tell his followers that the restaurants he is recommending are paid advertisers. Additionally he also runs illegal and unregulated raffles, which he admittedly rigs in order to give prizes to himself and his friends. He deals strictly with cash and gift cards, and as a result leaves no money trail. But hundreds of local businesses in the north shore can confirm this. He does this all in order to avoid paying child support, because he owes so much money to his ex-wife and children.
Will it do anything? Who knows. I know Maura Healey is probably busy right now suing Trump for destroying the rain forest, but if we don’t take action then we can’t really complain about them not taking action. Either way, if they get flooded with complaints it will be very hard for them to ignore.