Want to advertise with Turtleboy? Email us at Turtleboysports@gmail.com for more information, and check out our website about types of advertising we offer.
So the Connecticut State Police recovered the body of 18 year old Todd “TJ” Allen today, after they were led there by the last person to see him alive – 19 Year Old Kevin Weismore. Later in the day it was announced that Weismore was arrested for murdering TJ Allen.
Now close your eyes and imagine what you think a cold-blooded murderer looks like.
Was this what you had in mind:
As a turtle rider pointed out earlier, it’s like the love child of Ronald McDonald and he who shall not be named from 48 Cedar Street in Fitchburg. Sweet baby Jesus. That is one evil ginger if I’ve ever seen one. And what the hell is that thing on his chin? And what is up with that ginger pubestache he’s got going on? Northeastern Connecticut is a strange place.
Good God. Throw it in the hole!!
Anyway, Turtleboy got ahold of the signed affidavit, warrant, and full confession that Kevin Weismore gave the cops today. It’s one of the most fascinating and intense documents we’ve ever read. We’ll give you the reader’s digest in a moment, but here’s the whole thing in it’s entirety:
A Turtleboy snyposis:
- Ellianna Audet is a 14 year old girl, and the last person to receive a text message from TJ Allen. He sent her a text letting her know that he had crashed his bike and that he was injured. Many have rumored that this was his girlfriend, but the age difference would make that….problematic. She says they haven’t seen each other since September. Her phone was confiscated and searched by the cops on December 29. No new leads.
- Susan Hasan is a 41 year old woman who TJ Allen texted on December 23, asking her if she could get him two ounces of weed. Because that’s a perfectly normal thing for an 18 year old boy to do with a 41 year old woman. Susan Hasan told him no and denied ever selling him weed in the past. LOL. Right.
- Shelby Lemoi is a 16 year old friend of TJ Allen who regularly bought weed off of him. TJ sold her bags based on whatever money she could scrap up. Since Christmas had just past she had $50 on her on December 26 and arranged to meet up with him in the woods, where he normally sold weed. They met up at noon, she gave him $50 for weed, and then he smoked her up on the L before they parted ways. At that point in the investigation she was the last known person to see him, hours before he sent the text message about being injured.
- By December 29 it was clear that the cops were suspicious of 41 year old Susan Hasan. They thought that TJ might’ve been at her house on the day he disappeared. So they spoke with a friend of her son named David Johnson, who had spoken with Susan Hasan, and she admitted that she did not mention the fact that TJ was planning on buying weed off of her until after Christmas because she didn’t want to admit to the cops that she was involved in discussions about selling marijuana.
- On December 29 the police met with TJ’s father, Todd Allen. He admitted that he and his son sold weed together, which they grew on their property. Since they stopped growing weed TJ needed to buy some more. He told his father he wanted to buy weed off of Susan Hasan but her prices were too high. Todd Allen believed at this point that Susan had something to do with TJ’s disappearance.
- The FBI’s experts were able to determine from Verizon where the last pings on TJ Allen’s cell phone came from. The place where his body was eventually discovered is inside the semi-circle they came up with.
- On January 12 the police executed a warrant they received to gain access to TJ’s Facebook page. After going through his messages they noticed that he was in contact with Kevin Weismore a lot on Christmas Day and on the day he died. Kevin told TJ that he had 3.25 ounces of weed to sell him and they agreed to meet in the woods the next day. On that day they messaged several times and TJ told Kevin to bring a Philips Head screwdriver.
- TJ texted Ellianna at 1:39 PM to tell her that he crashed. After that he continued to FB message Kevin. This proves that it was in fact TJ who sent the text message about the bike crash, and it was not some elaborate plan to fool everyone by the killer. At 2:24 PM TJ sent his final Facebook message to Kevin, letting him know that he was at the prearranged meeting place.
- The Weismore family has had several instances involving the police. Kevin’s dad Kevin also regularly gave his son weed. Because apparently in northeastern Connecticut this is a thing families do with their young male children. In January of 2016 Kevin’s Mom Danielle called the cops because he was unresponsive after allegedly smoking some “laced weed.” She told the cops then that he had a history of narcotics usage.
- Kevin Weismore made no attempts to contact TJ Allen after he died, nor did he participate in any of the searches for him. If he did, he’d probably be an even bigger asshole.
- Late on January 12 a search warrant was executed at the Weismore’s house. The parents were brought down to the police station, and Kevin, who was not there at the time, was called and agreed to meet them there.
- At the police station Kevin spilled the beans about everything. He had recently come in contact with TJ, who was an old high school acquaintance, through a friend. They began talking about getting weed.
- Kevin told TJ that he had gotten a big stash of weed from Woonsocket (of course Woonsocket). They agreed to meet up in the woods on December 26 at 3 PM. When TJ got there he allegedly pulled a silver gun out and demanded the marijuana because he didn’t have the money.
- This is when Kevin Weismore transformed into Superman. He hit the gun, which was in TJ’s right hand, knocking it to the ground. At the exact same time Kevin then pulled a knife out of his own pocket with his right hand, which would mean he used his left hand to hit the gun out of TJ’s hand, which would make Kevin one of the most talented ambidextrous James Bond impersonators of all time.
- Kevin then stabbed TJ repeatedly in the stomach and neck. He admitted that after stabbing him TJ started to move, so he stabbed him again. He says he heard him struggling to breathe until he finally passed.
- Kevin then admitted to dragging the body behind a rock wall so cars couldn’t see it. Kevin then took the gun and threw it over a cliff with a highway below it (presumably the highway that connects Route 6 to I-395.
- Kevin admits that he took TJ’s helmet and backpack and threw them in a nearby well. He then burned all his clothes, his weed, and the money TJ had on him, and went to his friend David Howard’s house for the night.
- The next day Kevin was overcome with guilt so he spilled the beans to David Howard. The two agreed to then dispose of TJ’s bike by throwing it in a pond. He spent the night at David’s house again. The next day he told his sister about what he had done, she urged him to call the police, but he did not listen to her advice.
- Upon questioning David Howard admitted that Kevin had confessed the entire thing to him, but did not disclose the method in which he killed TJ Allen. He said that Kevin started crying while telling him what happened, and said the TJ puked all over him while he was dying. When Howard asked him where the body was, he said it was so close to his house that he could hit him with a rock.
- On Friday morning Kevin brought the police to the body. He also brought them to the place where he allegedly threw TJ Allen’s gun, but there was no sign of it after a thorough search with the canine unit.
- TJ’s parents said he didn’t own a gun, and that that he probably did have $500 on him when he met Kevin Weismore.
This is the most insane story we’ve ever read. He got caught because of Facebook. Until the cops got on TJ’s Facebook page Kevin Weismore was not even remotely on their radar. They were suspicious of his 41 year old pot dealer Susan. Imagine living with that guilt for almost 3 weeks? What do you do every day when you know you could be arrested at any moment for murder? Apparently “get a haircut” was not one of the things he chose to do with his last few moments of freedom.
And I think anyone with a brain knows that Kevin Weismore is a cold blooded murderer who is making up the part about TJ Allen having a gun so that he can play the self-defense card. It just makes zero sense. He couldn’t physically have done what he says he did. Plus, where’s the gun at? Why didn’t he call the police if it was self-defense? Why did they need to burn his clothes? Why did they need to get rid of all the evidence? Oh yea, and Mom thinks TJ Allen had $500 on him, so that would mean Kevin is lying about TJ robbing him at gunpoint because he was broke.
I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. TJ Allen went to buy $500 worth of weed. Kevin Weismore killed him for the $500 and kept the weed. Who knows if that was his original intent, but he definitely did it, and there’s no fucking way TJ Allen had a gun on him. Looks like this ginger is gonna spend a long, long time behind bars. Wonder if she’ll wait for him.
We urge you to support the Turtleboy Sponsors by doing business with them. Without them none of this is possible. Click on any of them to check out their sites or Facebook pages.